NFL Week 12 In Review....

S4L

Post your observations from Week 12...

-Lions won't make the playoffs.

-Don't be surprised if you see the Jaguars make some noise in the playoffs.

-What's stopping a Cowboys VS. Patriots Super Bowl?

-Kurt Warner is pathetic. There was no excuse for that last sack and fumble.

-Chicago Bears=Devin Hester.

-Jason Campbell is legit. LOL.

-I think we can finally all agree that it's time for a QB change in Philly.

Fraud of the Week=Eli Manning

Top 5.
1.Patriots
2.Cowboys
3.Colts
4.Packers
5.Jaguars

I called it in last week's thread, I'll do it again.

Its Farve's last hurrah...they will lock up lambo to the superbowl and then knock off the unbeaten pats...

I really think farve is the only QB with enough swagger left (peyton had it last year and in the first 3 quaters this year, but lost it), to beatbrady...GB's defensive will provide enough if harris and woodson are there and can play...there pass rush is good. Farve has been feeling it this year,dont be surprised, they are a better team then people think...

S4L3 wrote:

--I think we can finally all agree that it's time for a QB change in Philly.

5bc155e0307657b68f07416b0ae69e13751beaa.gif

How many times you said this already this season?
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

McNabb is still our starter as long as he doesn't get injured.

Anyways
-We played the Patriots real hard although we lost. At least we shut down Moss and gave Brady a performance below his standards this season.
-Another crappy performance for Vince Young.
-Jags might close in on the Colts in the AFC South
-Devin Hester was a killer yesterday.
-Finally the Niners offense showed up yesterday
-Rams wasted a chance to get their first home win. Same with the Panthers
-An Interception is the Vikings best friend
-Ravens are gonna be done next week

Co-Frauds of the Week - Eli Manning and Todd Sauerbrun

Fraud of the week:

fullj.getty-75557957db004_buffalo_bills.jpg

-Shawne Merriman is back on that cycle

-Adrian Peterson is LONG overdue for getting quality carries for the Bears...

-Pats secondary (not Asante)...SUSPECT

-S4L = LEGIT

Nah, McNabb is still our starter as long as he doesn't get injured.
I dunno, McNabb is always hurt and even in the games he's played in....not very effective. No hate just being objective.

-Chicago's special teams are no joke.
- Bucs get it done.....very quietly.
- Darren Sharper = Eli killer.
- Cincy always too little too late.
- Congrats too LT and Warrick Dunn.

-The Niners finally win a game
pimp.gif

-If McNabb starts last night, the Eagles wouldn't have had a chance to beat the Pats
-The "so called" best receiver in the league was kinda quiet last night
nerd.gif

-It's the end of the road for Brian Billick in Baltimore
^
-Same rules apply to Joe Gibbs in Washington
-The Jags looking like they can do some damage in the playoffs
-Hester is no joke, but the Bears without him certainly are
-Why do people still refer to the Patriots as having a perfect season??

Top 5

1. *Patriots
2. Cowboys
3. Colts
4. Green Bay
5. Jaguars

Props to Dunn and LT
pimp.gif

Welker goin to the pro bowl, he better buy Tom a nice car or something.

Norv Turner could be the dumbest man on earth, not sure.

My MVP vote so far, Brady, Favre, Manning, Hes. Dude is ridiculous.

Feeley played good man, just two bad tosses was all that seperated them from a win.

Like 5 down right nail biters yesterday.
smokin.gif

Cleveland gonna be 12 - 4????

Thank you thank you thank you SF for finally showing up and getting a win. Please win out.
wink.gif

380 being an "average" game for someone is a problem for other teams. When he's right, then what do you do?

Pack vs Boys.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Props to Warrick Dunn and LT.
-Kurt Warner...what was that?
-I was hoping to get to sleep early last night. Damn Eagles keeping me up...
-I could run for 100 behind KC's line.
-Eli...
laugh.gif

-No damn reason that Hester doesn't get more snaps with that Bears' offense.
-Vince Young, poise, etc.
-Carolina ain't won a home game since the Reagan Administration.
-To hell with GB/Dallas, Jets/Dolphins and Falcons/Rams next week.
pimp.gif

-I think we can finally all agree that it's time for a QB change in Philly.
Hell naw. Someone who is that good does not lose his job to career backups. Not gonna happen. Unless Feely pulls a Tom Brady/Drew Bledsoe

- Cleveland Browns baby!....7 and FREAKIN 4. Sorry Cowboys

- Pats faced their only challenge of the year last night. Pit? no. Bal? no.

- Garrard or Anderson for Pro Bowl 3rd QB? Hell of a race

- Chargers win was a mirage

- Herm Edwards is a mental ******

- Giant collapse 2.0

- Chicago Bears Hesters

- Joe Gibbs is a mental ******

- Someone get Steve Smith out of Carolina

- As Ocho goes, the Bengals go. Before yesterday he had scored ZERO tds in 8 weeks. Wonder how the Bungles did during that stretch...

-Jaguars Vs Colts Week 13=must win for Jags...for real I'ma choke somebody if we lose
ohwell.gif
...but I'm confident to
pimp.gif

-Pats are definitely beatable...give them their regular season perfect record....I won't be surprised if they get the same thing Pitt did to the Colts acouple seasons ago

Not taking anything away from Philly...but all this "blueprint" talk is bs. The game plan was to focus on Westbrook, and allow Feely to make throwsinside and force Feely to beat us with his arm. Feely did great and all, but he was bound to make some mistakes, which he did.

Either way, our secondary was def. playing some soft coverage last night. It was mindblowing to see how open the Eagle receivers were getting. And thosefloaters to LJ Smith were ridiculous.

Thank god for Tom Brady...he showed why he is the MVP of the team, even with his "sub par" performance of 380 yards and 1 TD.

-
smh.gif
at Eli Manning and that terrible performance. nearly killed my fantasy team this week
-
happy.gif
at the Raiders finally putting together a decent offensive and defensive performance (minus the 130+ yards they gave up to a 3rd string back)
- I still like the Pats to go undefeated but last night proved that they can be beat, but it's gonna take a perfect game (Feely's 2 picks were thegame)
- Hester...what can you even say, dude is a beast
- Kurt Warner is garbage, how are you gonna let that happen (his hail mary to Fitzgerald at the end of the first half was nice though)
- Can't wait for the Packers and Cowboys

- You can bash Eli all you want, he sure did stink it up, but every receiver ran wrong route, a tremendous amount of dropped passes that killed drives, and thedefense couldn't get a 3rd down stop. Giants have no deep threat with Burress's injury worsening every week (why he was even in the game in the 4thmade no sense to me). When its all said and done, Giants are an above average team in an average league.....and all it will take is a 9-7 record to make theplay7offs.

- Eagles nearly stole that game on the road vs the Pats, but like every good team the Pats perfected at least one area of the game.....and that was noturnovers.

1. Patriots>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2. Colts
3. Packers
4. Cowboys
5a. Steelers 5b. Jaguars

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

- You can bash Eli all you want, he sure did stink it up, but every receiver ran wrong route, a tremendous amount of dropped passes that killed drives, and the defense couldn't get a 3rd down stop. Giants have no deep threat with Burress's injury worsening every week (why he was even in the game in the 4th made no sense to me). When its all said and done, Giants are an above average team in an average league.....and all it will take is a 9-7 record to make the play7offs.

- Eagles nearly stole that game on the road vs the Pats, but like every good team the Pats perfected at least one area of the game.....and that was no turnovers.

1. Patriots>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2. Colts
3. Packers
4. Cowboys
5a. Steelers 5b. Jaguars

I appreciate the Packer love, but you can't say the Colts are the number 2 team right now, they struggled for a little against ATLANTA. Sure it'sbecause of injuries, but right now, they just have to deal with them, and if it makes them a worse football team (which it does) then so be it.

Regardless of how they are struggling, I feel they will win games when it matters most....so I will still rank them up there.

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys
3. Colts
4. Packers
5. Steelers

-We still have a chance at the Wild Card
pimp.gif

Giants are never going to anywhere with Coughlin/Gilbride's plays/playcalling. Eli struggled badly but i blame the coaching more than anything.

Gus Ferotte has to go

Get to Brady, and you have a chance

Packers are gunna get smashed.

Eli Manning now has 8 picks in his 2 career games against Minnesota, FOUR of which have been returned for TDs.

The Carolina Panthers have not won a game at home for 373 calendar days and counting
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
John Fox is on his way to his 4th non-winning season in his 6 years at the helm.

Tom Brady's at 39 TDs with 5 games still to play.

Cleveland Browns about to have a SERIOUS record once the season is over, they're looking at 11 wins easy.

Green Bay is now 14-1 in their last 15 games
eek.gif

Pats clinched the division yesterday before they played their night game.

We're in Week 12 and Randy Moss had only his second game of the season without a TD grab yesterday.

David Carr = pure garbage at this point.

Jon Kitna gets me annoyed just watching him for some reason.

I never understood why Carolina was always a hot Super Bowl pick.

It hurts that Cowboys-Packers is on NFL Network.

Not saying the game doesn't mean a lot but they'll meet again in the championship game because the rest of the NFC is awful.

I hate the Eagles but they showed some heart last night.

Eli stinks when he has to shoulder a lot of the load of the offense (would he be the same way in SD?)

I honestly don't know what to think of the Saints.

I pray to every single God that they black out the Jets game next week and show Jags and Colts.

Don't get why everyone on CBS picked AZ to be a wild card team.

Either Panthers quarterback David Carr has a wry sense of humor that led him to joke about how much the fans hate him after his terrible performance yesterday, or he's incredibly clueless.

Carr started the Panthers' 31-6 loss to the New Orleans Saints in place of the injured Vinny Testaverde, and he had another awful game, completing 10 of 22 passes for 95 yards, with two interceptions. After the game, Carr was asked about the home crowd's reaction.

"It's not like we were purposely trying to not score points," Carr said. "They were chanting 'More' -- that they wanted more points. And we were trying to give it to them."

Um, David? They weren't chanting "More." They were chanting "Moore," as in Matt Moore, the rookie third-string quarterback who came into the game after your coach, John Fox, finally benched you.

We'd like to give Carr the benefit of the doubt and say he was trying to be funny, but that's probably not the case. It's probably just that Carr is as bad at interpreting the fans' cheers as he is at playing quarterback.

Womp womp...

-Seattle is a horrible team that just so happens to be in an even more horrible division. They haven't lost since Shaun Alexander got hurt, though.
-The Ravens are pathetic. How this team happens to win games is beyond me.
-Devin Hester is a special teams God. It's hard to sit and watch a Bears game, but this kid makes the kick-offs and punts more fun to watch than that ineptoffense.
-You do not throw the long ball with 3 minutes left against the Patriots when you are only down by 3 and on their side of the field.
-Carolina is a horrible football team without Jake Delhomme behind center.
-Eli Manning played like garbage yesterday, but his offense stuck up for him. He may not be a very good QB, but his teammates have his back and that says a lotabout him.

Back
Top Bottom