Next team to make their first super bowl??

As of now, the following teams still haven't made it to a Super Bowl ever.

Lions, Saints, Jaguars, Browns, Texans.

During this decade alone 6 teams who've never made it to the Super Bowl finally got there. Titans, Ravens, Buccaneers, Panthers, Seahawks, Cardinals.

Which team do you think will be the next to get over that hump and finally make it to the big game, I'm sure another team will do it pretty soon.

My guess would be either Jacksonville or Houston, I see one of them just getting real hot one of these seasons and doing damage in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Jags
pimp.gif

come to houston nnamdi

nnamdi+dunta+mario+amobi+demeco=playoffs next year and championships to follow up rather quickly
pimp.gif

I had to go find this quote from the Asomugha post the other day

In the real world I see it being the Jags if they can get it going like they did last season

saints if they get any semblance of a defense
And Brees would need to have another monster year like Gannon of 02

whichever nfc team that plays philly in the conference championship game would be a safe pick also, tampa, carolina, and arizona all lost their super bowlvirginity at the eagles expense.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

saints if they get any semblance of a defense
co-sign

Probably the Browns or Jags.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if you think the Browns will EVER come out of the AFC.

it would probably be an NFC team, namely the Saints seeing as they were already on the threshold just a couple years ago.

In the AFC, I will go with Texans.

NFC, I'd say Saints have a better shot than the Lions by far.

But you never know.

i'd say saints.. it seems like its a toss up every year for who goes to the super bowl from the NFC side. They gotta upgrade that defense though.

Don't see it happening on the AFC side with the steelers, pats, chargers, colts, etc....

Saints...Drew Brees can handle the offense he just needs help on defense some defensive backs would help out a lot.

Texans no doubt, they just need some consistency on defense. Don't let that 8-8 record fool you. They couldve EASILY been 12-4 or 11-5.

Back
Top Bottom