New York Giants Season Thread! Picking up right where we left off...0-1

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That hit on OBJ was very unnecessary. That safety knew exactly what he was doing.

I understand you don't want a helmet-to-helmet hit but his punkas* was basically aiming for his knees.

Hope OBJ isn't seriously hurt though.

that hit is fine in reg season but come on man preseason???

Munson needs to make this team, i hear jordan williams is doing great as well. love king and lewis at WR. Lacosse is healthy finally. its going to be hard to round up this team. i think giants cut johnson and smith carry only 2 QBs. if eli has season ending injury neither of these QBs will win jack. giants need to stop having guys on the roster that wouldnt make other teams. seems every year they have a guy who shouldnt be on the team.

I'd rather have RG3

geno backup....hopefully we don't have to use him. carrying 3 QBs and looks like 4 TEs so we lost jordan williams and rudolph.
tye gone. crazy starter for us last season to not being good enough to be 1 of 4 TEs on the roster?? wow hopefully that speaks for the talent level at that position. on the other hand we could have traded back in the 1st round got extra pick and drafted cam robinson to play LT. Reviews on him are good.

RB is interesting....surprisingly perkins was handed the job early in camp....but orleans darkwa as he always does when given a chance gets + yards looks legit and wow that name??? main thing.....jennings is not the starter shouldnt have been last year and now out the league.... i think mcadoo will have no problem benching people this year.

this is the most talent we have on both sides of the ball that i have ever seen. i think we will have a record # of pro bowl players in the 7 range

lets go giants!

Last edited:
giants are 9th youngest team. 2014 they were 31st. this is with a 36 QB and 33 year old WR. a lot of young talent on this team. lot of them drafted past 2-3 drafts. looking forward to seeing how goodson does.

Last edited:
why is it so hard to find this thread? i type in giants in search and it does not come up.....

I understand OBJ didnt play but the way that oline played i highly doubt we score 20 yesterday. you realize we havent reached 20 points in our last 7 or 8 games, thats crazy.

anyway cowboys rushed 4 guys every down except 3 and they had their way and our run game. same story as last season. eli manning is not aaron rodgers or wilson or the many qbs that can avoid rush in this league. He did avoid a sack or 2. one could have been #90s 3rd sack and fumble if he timed it right.
he needs a legit LT. they did everything in their power to build around everything but oline.
jerry never an above avg guard yet they reward him with a 3 year 10 mil contract???!!!
hart what i hear was hurt and that might be the cause for his troubles but really this 7th round draft pick should be our backup tackle not a starter. not many players in this league start at tackle outside first 3 rounds. cowboys have a undrafted RT but dude was a 1st round talent!
flowers his night sack allowed, holding to kill TD chance and missed block on end around that would have sprung shep. thats a avg night for flowers. hes a joke don't care how jacked he got in offseason he doesnt have mental makeup its that simple.

eli gets rid of the ball quicker than most QBs.... that is not a oh my first read is open let me hit him qickness. thats a i got to get it to my first read or i'm taking a sack. then when he does have time he feels pressure that is not there. had marshall for TD and missed him. maybe eli is washed up....... but his arm doesnt look to be the problem his brother was shorting passes by 10 yards at the end thats not the case he can toss it.

I watched highlights of the jags texans games cam robinson looks like a bull pushing guys around with a mean streak. from what it looked like they had clowney lined up against him tried watt and went back to clowney and nothing allowed from a rookie LT..... our guy is 3rd year of the league and he is a bum so far looks soft and like he doesnt care.

yes i'm saying we should have got cam robinson over a rookie TE. could have moved flowers to RT or even guard over jerry
or better yet signed Whitworth and drafted TJ Watt who had 2 sacks and an int yesterday. instead we used our free agent $ to resign jerry, ellison, fluker who was inactive yesterday and marshall. OH and we have 10 mil in cap space. i get saving that money for guys we have to pay our window is 2-3 years get in cap trouble now and worry about the cap 3 years from now when eli is gone.

i fully expect guys to hit the bench if they dont perform week 2. well we cant do ANYTHING with LT since we have a undrafted free agent at LT. insane!
but jones at RG and fluker at RT could be a upgrade
shifty RBs need good pulling olines perkins doesnt have that dwarka is more a power back he better equipped

shame defense did amazing job and they were gased and got a bad PI call.
i'd like to see more ellison next to flowers, i thought that was one of the reasons they signed him

Last edited:
The offense ran 6 plays in the first half, the defense did exactly what they did to the Cowboys last season, except this time no points. OBJ or not, the Giants lose this game. Cowboys blitzing only three times all game just shows how poor the right side of the offensive line did.

Eli already has jittery feet in the pocket because of the O-line and that's just not who he is, although it's only week 1 they did not even look like they were running a West Coast offense, it was downright ugly to watch. What happens when they play some top tier defenses?

Will be nice to see any improvements, but if this O-line plays the way we all think they will...this is a wild card team at best and won't compete with the better NFC teams no matter how good the defense is. Pretty sure only the Seahawks have a worse line.

BTW, Goodson played out of his mind, really shut down the running lanes well from start to finish, very explosive.

yea goodson looks like that LB we been dying for 10 years now.
hart got hurt 2nd qtr, he might not even play monday.....i might give him a pass....hopefully everyone can improve, Lawrence does have talent.....
if this line is really as bad as it seems again with our legit D i think we need to play kill the clock offense. run heavy in power sets, even if its just 2-3 yards a carry. get the ball on 3rd down go with 3 wide 1 TE and complete easy passes. kill clock, give the D some rest and hope to get a drive or 2 where the line doesnt suck.

Unfortunately this is the best the Oline can do, Pugh is actually good on the right side but it might be time for him to be moved to LT. Giants will never admit to their mistake on Flowers but he is the worst LT in the league.

This offensive line is going to be the reason Eli gets hurt this season, and they win 6 games. Teams don't even have to blitz to kill Eli.

My thoughts on last night's game:
1. Oline was brutal just like last year. Eventually, Eli heard footsteps and got in a funk.
2. Play calling was horrible.
3. Time management at the end of half was atrocious. Could have called timeout when Lions we're kicking a FG and would have given us 2 TO and 1 minute left. At least give us a chance.
4. Brandon Marshall is washed or not interested. His drop before the Lions punt return was turrible and most likely cost us the game.

McAdoo is also a terrible head coach and just throws players under the bus. Even throws Eli under the bus for a delay of game, don't know of other HC's who do that to their own QB's.

Shows how much of a quality offensive mind Gilbride is/was. Reese left him out to dry with this offensive line the few years prior to being let go. Reese has failed miserably trying to fix this offensive line, benching Flowers or moving him to RT would be a start.

Last edited:
^^^and to make matters worse is the play he decides to kill him on was a play that if the giants fail to get the TD the coach would get killed the next day. could have said the int was a bad play. don't know how he missed him.
another bad quote someone asked him why the help for RT and not flowers his response was putting pugh out to RT we wanted to help him. WOW how dumb is this guy?! i think he is a very set in his plan seems like no bend for him. how is he not giving the ball more to darkwa?! perkins is good but not built for this oline. darkwa has the power to fall for + yards. what joke that we have NO back up tackle?! hart goes out the game and you have to take your guard to put at RT?! HOW. someone needs to answer for that.

3. Time management at the end of half was atrocious. Could have called timeout when Lions we're kicking a FG and would have given us 2 TO and 1 minute left. At least give us a chance.

to me thats a sign of someone spacing out. he might be thinking about the offense rather than time in game. thats why he will give play calling duties away this week.
i wonder what the price would be for joe thomas? browns are going to trade him at least 4 times would line up to get him giants better get on that horn.
you think if the bengals still had their pro bowl LT from last season andy dolton has 1 TD and 6 ints?
giants need to get a LT or move pugh to LT no other option. flowers not going to work. its a shame because i don't think we can move him to RT either. his confidence is shot. if you recall off season 2015 they brought in a few LT vets to talk contract. however, giants wanted to sign them to play RT and they went elsewhere. one guy didnt do well i think he went to the broncos but the other guy forgetting their names is doing well as LT. good job reese.

great points here. giants have never been in cap trouble. i understand them not being aggressive this offseason they have OBJ, pugh and richburg to pay. however, if making a avg oline means losing pugh and richburg next season then so be it. it would have been better off signing a LT, drafting a guard or center in the 3rd round instead of a QB so that guard or center can step in for pugh next off season.

The Giants Approach to the Offseason

Posted on September 21, 2017 by Jason Fitzgerald

There are various ways to build a team in the NFL and right now the Giants plan certainly isn’t working. In 2016 the Giants made a number of changes to the team, in particular on defense. GM Jerry Reese identified a big area of weakness and went all out to repair it. Last year watching the Giants it was pretty clear that their offensive line was a problem, specifically the tackles, yet Reese did little, if anything, to fix it.

When it comes to defense the Giants spared no expense. In 2016 they were incredibly aggressive on three players in free agency when they signed Olivier Vernon for $17 million, Janoris Jenkins for $12.5 million, and Damon Harrison for $9.5 million. I think you could make a very strong argument that he overpaid for all three players, but for one season they certainly justified the contracts. This year he also signed Jason Pierre-Paul to a pretty lucrative, but market value, contract. Normally I would see something like this and say that the Giants were going to remain equally aggressive moving forward to fix other hole yet they ended up being pretty passive.

Despite what was said on WFAN radio by Mike Francesa the other day about free agency being very weak this year for offensive linemen, that was not the case. At tackle you had Russell Okung, Andrew Whitworth, Riley Reiff, Matt Kalil, Ricky Wagner, and Kelvin Beachum. At guard was Kevin Zeitler, TJ Lang, Ronald Leary and Larry Warford. You can argue the ceiling of some of those tackles but I don’t think you can argue that they would each be better than what the Giants had this year.

I do think for some teams, Giants included, that part of the issue when it comes to offensive line right now is the cost of the players. The NFL has a handful of elite NFL tackles and those players make in the ballpark of $12-$13 million a year. The players signed this year, with the exception of Beachum, basically made between $11 and $13 million and none of those players are elite. Guard is probably the biggest growth position of the last three years partially in response to better defensive tackles being in the NFL and not everyone is on board with that just yet.

The teams signing these players understand that right now there is a shortage, specifically at tackle, of players coming in from college capable of playing in the NFL. Basically the position is becoming like quarterback where everyone, regardless of how good or how average, has a salary in a pretty tight range. Either you have one or you don’t and if you can get one pay them whatever they want. Still this is surprising that this would be a barrier for the Giants, given their very optimistic evaluations of the players signed in free agency last season.

Could there be some argument made that the Giants spent so much last year that they didn’t have the money to spend this year? I guess it’s possible that you could make that argument, and many teams do make such arguments and they are legit arguments, but it’s not as if the Giants didn’t spend this year.

They Giants more or less “Titaned” the offseason. When I say that I am making reference to the Tennessee Titans, one of the cheapest teams in the NFL. Titaning is when you go out and sign a bunch of lower cost players to moderate level contracts and pat yourself on the back for not spending much for some starters and name talent. In most cases the players don’t make a difference because you don’t win in the NFL unless you have some top level talent at a few key positions.

This year the Giants spent $5.5 million on wide receiver Brandon Marshall, $4.5 million on fullback/tight end Rhett Ellison, $3 million apiece on journeyman guard John Jerry and reclamation project guard DJ Fluker, and $3 million on linebacker Keenan Robinson. That’s $19 million. Of those players, Marshall was more of a luxury signing, Jerry is a starter, Ellison plays under 40% of the snaps, Fluker hasn’t played a snap, and Robinson has been nursing an injury.

You could have scrapped the two cheap guards and Robinson, a six game starter last year, and signed one of the top available guards. All you lose there is Robinson. You could have scrapped Marshall, Fluker, and Ellison and signed the top tackle. Sure it’s a tradeoff of one versus three, but when that one plays a premier position and is a top level talent at a position of need it’s far better use of money than getting the three lesser needed guys. They can be replaced by minimum salaried talent.

The way I look at the NFL these days you have to have a set group of talent, either through the draft or free agency to win. You can simply look at salaries around the NFL to see what those positions are- quarterback, edge rusher, cornerback, left tackle, and wide receiver. Creeping into that group are guard and defensive tackle. No longer in the mix are running back, linebacker, center, right tackle, tight end, safety, and fullback. Those are more luxuries to have than necessities.

The Giants had the QB, bought a 2nd edge rusher and cornerback, and drafted a wide receiver. They bought the defensive tackle and went out and likely felt that Justin Pugh was strong enough, if healthy, at guard. The problem really lies with the bias that so many general managers show towards their draft picks.

The Giants drafted their offensive tackle, Ereck Flowers, with the 9th overall pick in the 2015 NFL draft. Flowers at best has been ok and his best was probably the earliest days of his career. Last year with more focus on him he struggled and at one point shoved a reporter from ESPN as frustrations boiled over. This year his confidence looks shot and he’s arguably the worst tackle in the NFL.

But general managers have such a hard time abandoning draft picks. The new CBA was supposed to fix this by making the financial commitment at the top of the draft so much smaller that you are not forced to trot a player out there who clearly doesn’t belong on the field as a starter. But GMs continue to shoot themselves in the foot by using these players for 3 or 4 years in critical roles that impact the team. My feeling is that this is a bigger issue than anything in the Giants decision to not upgrade the position in free agency. It’s one of the biggest traps in professional football.

Maybe the GM just had extraordinary faith in head coach Ben McAdoo after his rookie campaign. I always think that’s a bad idea. The NFL is such a creature of habit that if you give a new head coach some talent, more often than not they can surprise in their first year. As teams break down what those teams did and did not do well in the offseason you need to come back with some new wrinkles to repeat your success. The sophomore jinx takes down a lot of coaches and most of the time those teams had little improvements in personnel from year 1 to year 2.

I do think a stronger justification for the lack of spending is that the Giants do have to re-sign Pugh and center Weston Richburg after this year and that could be expensive. These contracts the Giants did sign are all short term deals and signing a guard in free agency was likely going to just lead to Pugh leaving in 2018 unless the Giants were going to have two guards making close to $9 million a season. Odell Beckham is also looking for a new contract and he will be incredibly expensive.

That said you have to understand your roster when you are making the decisions. When you look at the construction of the Giants roster this is a team that has to win now. This isn’t a team with Derek Carr and Khalil Mack in their early 20s with years to go. This is one of the older teams in the NFL, especially at key positions.

They have a 36 year old QB that is in the later stages of his career. They have a center and guard in the final year of their contracts. Free agents generally give a team, at most a three year window, and Harrison, Vernon, and Jenkins are already in the 2nd year of that window. You could argue that Pierre-Paul is also there. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is probably near the end of his Giants career and Shane Vereen is a free agent after the year.

This is your season to win. It’s not 2018, at least not with this group. The Giants needed to improve in key areas not remain status quo, but that’s what they did. Even when it comes to the draft, the team essentially drafted another receiver. Beckham and Sterling Shepard were already capable enough. Roger Lewis showed flashes. You signed Marshall. I’m sure Evan Engram was the best available guy and may be a truly great player, but with weaknesses on the offensive line, running back, and linebacker that are far more glaring needs than a tertiary receiver I am not sure how you go there with a team like this one that needs to improve today, not tomorrow. There are times when you have to sacrifice the future and this was one of those times, but they didn’t do it.

Going for broke of course isn’t a magic cure. I’ve watched my Jets do that on more than a few occasions. It worked for two years and more or less failed every other time they did it. Their biggest deficiency was at quarterback, which is impossible to fix in free agency, and maybe it will turn out that Eli Manning is as big of a problem as anyone else, but the Giants should have given themselves a better chance. By relying so heavily on a poor draft pick and deciding to go cheap they didn’t give themselves the best chance to win this year and now have to hope that they can keep that window open with this group one more season and fix it next year.

great points here. giants have never been in cap trouble. i understand them not being aggressive this offseason they have OBJ, pugh and richburg to pay. however, if making a avg oline means losing pugh and richburg next season then so be it. it would have been better off signing a LT, drafting a guard or center in the 3rd round instead of a QB so that guard or center can step in for pugh next off season.

The Giants Approach to the Offseason

Posted on September 21, 2017 by Jason Fitzgerald

There are various ways to build a team in the NFL and right now the Giants plan certainly isn’t working. In 2016 the Giants made a number of changes to the team, in particular on defense. GM Jerry Reese identified a big area of weakness and went all out to repair it. Last year watching the Giants it was pretty clear that their offensive line was a problem, specifically the tackles, yet Reese did little, if anything, to fix it.

When it comes to defense the Giants spared no expense. In 2016 they were incredibly aggressive on three players in free agency when they signed Olivier Vernon for $17 million, Janoris Jenkins for $12.5 million, and Damon Harrison for $9.5 million. I think you could make a very strong argument that he overpaid for all three players, but for one season they certainly justified the contracts. This year he also signed Jason Pierre-Paul to a pretty lucrative, but market value, contract. Normally I would see something like this and say that the Giants were going to remain equally aggressive moving forward to fix other hole yet they ended up being pretty passive.

Despite what was said on WFAN radio by Mike Francesa the other day about free agency being very weak this year for offensive linemen, that was not the case. At tackle you had Russell Okung, Andrew Whitworth, Riley Reiff, Matt Kalil, Ricky Wagner, and Kelvin Beachum. At guard was Kevin Zeitler, TJ Lang, Ronald Leary and Larry Warford. You can argue the ceiling of some of those tackles but I don’t think you can argue that they would each be better than what the Giants had this year.

I do think for some teams, Giants included, that part of the issue when it comes to offensive line right now is the cost of the players. The NFL has a handful of elite NFL tackles and those players make in the ballpark of $12-$13 million a year. The players signed this year, with the exception of Beachum, basically made between $11 and $13 million and none of those players are elite. Guard is probably the biggest growth position of the last three years partially in response to better defensive tackles being in the NFL and not everyone is on board with that just yet.

The teams signing these players understand that right now there is a shortage, specifically at tackle, of players coming in from college capable of playing in the NFL. Basically the position is becoming like quarterback where everyone, regardless of how good or how average, has a salary in a pretty tight range. Either you have one or you don’t and if you can get one pay them whatever they want. Still this is surprising that this would be a barrier for the Giants, given their very optimistic evaluations of the players signed in free agency last season.

Could there be some argument made that the Giants spent so much last year that they didn’t have the money to spend this year? I guess it’s possible that you could make that argument, and many teams do make such arguments and they are legit arguments, but it’s not as if the Giants didn’t spend this year.

They Giants more or less “Titaned” the offseason. When I say that I am making reference to the Tennessee Titans, one of the cheapest teams in the NFL. Titaning is when you go out and sign a bunch of lower cost players to moderate level contracts and pat yourself on the back for not spending much for some starters and name talent. In most cases the players don’t make a difference because you don’t win in the NFL unless you have some top level talent at a few key positions.

This year the Giants spent $5.5 million on wide receiver Brandon Marshall, $4.5 million on fullback/tight end Rhett Ellison, $3 million apiece on journeyman guard John Jerry and reclamation project guard DJ Fluker, and $3 million on linebacker Keenan Robinson. That’s $19 million. Of those players, Marshall was more of a luxury signing, Jerry is a starter, Ellison plays under 40% of the snaps, Fluker hasn’t played a snap, and Robinson has been nursing an injury.

You could have scrapped the two cheap guards and Robinson, a six game starter last year, and signed one of the top available guards. All you lose there is Robinson. You could have scrapped Marshall, Fluker, and Ellison and signed the top tackle. Sure it’s a tradeoff of one versus three, but when that one plays a premier position and is a top level talent at a position of need it’s far better use of money than getting the three lesser needed guys. They can be replaced by minimum salaried talent.

The way I look at the NFL these days you have to have a set group of talent, either through the draft or free agency to win. You can simply look at salaries around the NFL to see what those positions are- quarterback, edge rusher, cornerback, left tackle, and wide receiver. Creeping into that group are guard and defensive tackle. No longer in the mix are running back, linebacker, center, right tackle, tight end, safety, and fullback. Those are more luxuries to have than necessities.

The Giants had the QB, bought a 2nd edge rusher and cornerback, and drafted a wide receiver. They bought the defensive tackle and went out and likely felt that Justin Pugh was strong enough, if healthy, at guard. The problem really lies with the bias that so many general managers show towards their draft picks.

The Giants drafted their offensive tackle, Ereck Flowers, with the 9th overall pick in the 2015 NFL draft. Flowers at best has been ok and his best was probably the earliest days of his career. Last year with more focus on him he struggled and at one point shoved a reporter from ESPN as frustrations boiled over. This year his confidence looks shot and he’s arguably the worst tackle in the NFL.

But general managers have such a hard time abandoning draft picks. The new CBA was supposed to fix this by making the financial commitment at the top of the draft so much smaller that you are not forced to trot a player out there who clearly doesn’t belong on the field as a starter. But GMs continue to shoot themselves in the foot by using these players for 3 or 4 years in critical roles that impact the team. My feeling is that this is a bigger issue than anything in the Giants decision to not upgrade the position in free agency. It’s one of the biggest traps in professional football.

Maybe the GM just had extraordinary faith in head coach Ben McAdoo after his rookie campaign. I always think that’s a bad idea. The NFL is such a creature of habit that if you give a new head coach some talent, more often than not they can surprise in their first year. As teams break down what those teams did and did not do well in the offseason you need to come back with some new wrinkles to repeat your success. The sophomore jinx takes down a lot of coaches and most of the time those teams had little improvements in personnel from year 1 to year 2.

I do think a stronger justification for the lack of spending is that the Giants do have to re-sign Pugh and center Weston Richburg after this year and that could be expensive. These contracts the Giants did sign are all short term deals and signing a guard in free agency was likely going to just lead to Pugh leaving in 2018 unless the Giants were going to have two guards making close to $9 million a season. Odell Beckham is also looking for a new contract and he will be incredibly expensive.

That said you have to understand your roster when you are making the decisions. When you look at the construction of the Giants roster this is a team that has to win now. This isn’t a team with Derek Carr and Khalil Mack in their early 20s with years to go. This is one of the older teams in the NFL, especially at key positions.

They have a 36 year old QB that is in the later stages of his career. They have a center and guard in the final year of their contracts. Free agents generally give a team, at most a three year window, and Harrison, Vernon, and Jenkins are already in the 2nd year of that window. You could argue that Pierre-Paul is also there. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is probably near the end of his Giants career and Shane Vereen is a free agent after the year.

This is your season to win. It’s not 2018, at least not with this group. The Giants needed to improve in key areas not remain status quo, but that’s what they did. Even when it comes to the draft, the team essentially drafted another receiver. Beckham and Sterling Shepard were already capable enough. Roger Lewis showed flashes. You signed Marshall. I’m sure Evan Engram was the best available guy and may be a truly great player, but with weaknesses on the offensive line, running back, and linebacker that are far more glaring needs than a tertiary receiver I am not sure how you go there with a team like this one that needs to improve today, not tomorrow. There are times when you have to sacrifice the future and this was one of those times, but they didn’t do it.

Going for broke of course isn’t a magic cure. I’ve watched my Jets do that on more than a few occasions. It worked for two years and more or less failed every other time they did it. Their biggest deficiency was at quarterback, which is impossible to fix in free agency, and maybe it will turn out that Eli Manning is as big of a problem as anyone else, but the Giants should have given themselves a better chance. By relying so heavily on a poor draft pick and deciding to go cheap they didn’t give themselves the best chance to win this year and now have to hope that they can keep that window open with this group one more season and fix it next year.

article is spot on.

must win game today. lets see what this coach does to help the weakness of this team. i'd like to see eli roll out on 3rd and longs here and there.

As average as the back 7 is for Philly (same with Lions), it won't even matter since they have a good pass rush. Any team with a good pass rush with 3 or 4 will embarrass this line, defense will have to score points if they want a chance today.

Never seen a worse offensive line or worse running game in my life with this franchise. Offense is so one dimensional, two step drops. Nothing more

of all the QBs that played sunday eli got rid of the ball quickest in 1.86 seconds, faster by .40 seconds than 2nd place. Why that is? yea he didnt get sacked but he did throw 2 ints. bad passes yes, but when you can't take more than 3 seconds to pass the ball because you will get sacked you will throw ints, you will live off dinks and slants. flowers didnt allow a sack but his blocking on running plays was horrible. and of course jerrys stupid grab. I mean if either bill was the coach of this team do you think those guys are still starting? i'd bench both right away.

can we win 9 games? i think we can, in fact 10 is doable! win 5 of next 7 then 5 of last 6. key will be sweeping the skins and not getting swept by the eagles and boys then win 5-6 games rest of league.

interesting......offensive coordinators really work hard to script the first 3-4 drives a game....its mostly set with little change....we have gotten off to bad starts each game, the philly game we finally put up points. was the reason we figured out their defense, half their defense being out or we didnt plan that 4th qtr plays and just went with what they saw from the defense, or just allowing the QB to pick the plays? i always felt eli does better with the offense when he picks the plays in 2 min drill

Eli played well enough to win this game and is clearly the least of the teams issues.

Defense has not held onto a 4th quarter lead the last two weeks. Nothing kills momentum more than dropped passes. McAdoo not taking 3 points for the past two weeks has cost the team and they could have easily been 2-2 instead.

This is on Reese for thinking this offensive line was fine to start the year, time for him to go after this season.

Brad Wing has been terrible including last year, they need to move on

Back
Top Bottom