NEW!!! Nike SB Quasimoto Dunk Unseen Prototype LORD QUAS

Via. NikeSB.org

It's a good week to check out some prototype sample SBs.

This pair has several differences from the Promotional Samples. Such as the "LORD" embroidery on Left shoe & "QUAS" embroidery onRight shoe, the swoosh color is more darker as well, Quasimoto logo is not embroidered but its silk screened on the leather & brighter denim.

Comparison between the Prototypes & Promo (Prototypes is Left & Promo is at Right):

Lord Quas
pimp.gif

these aren't new so get your panties out of a bundle. they only made a few pairs of these about 2 years ago

Originally Posted by airblaster503

these aren't new so get your panties out of a bundle. they only made a few pairs of these about 2 years ago

Duh... Like I didn't know that. the word "NEW!!!" on my title suggest that it's a new topic. It's not like I was excited about it.
Get your panties off of your sack man.

Duh... Like I didn't know that. the word "NEW!!!" on my title suggest that it's a new topic. It's not like I was excited about it.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

roll.gif

he called you out because you were wrong, these are not new... take the shot and keep it moving, maybe one day you'll really be the first to post actualnew information.
grin.gif

I am pretty sure you are suppose to use exclamation marks to describe excitement or something of that nature. So "NEW!!!" does show a level ofexcitement.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

roll.gif

he called you out because you were wrong, these are not new... take the shot and keep it moving, maybe one day you'll really be the first to post actual new information.
grin.gif
It is new lol.. Kinda... it's an update to the original.

roll.gif

he called you out because you were wrong, these are not new... take the shot and keep it moving, maybe one day you'll really be the first to post actual new information.
grin.gif

"new and unseen prototype"
take your L and keep it moving

roll.gif

grin.gif

"new and unseen prototype"
take your L and keep it moving
roll.gif
roll.gif

Homeboy is going hard. no !$$+. lol
I like those.

Back
Top Bottom