NEW!!! Nike SB Off Bug Dunk Low Sample via Mental Kicks

Here is another NSB Exclusive, the Off! bug Sample which could possibly be a prototype to the Mosquito Dunk we saw earlier this month. More info as it comesin.

UPDATE: They are the original design of the Mostique dunk SB, color based on OFF! Bug Spray. According to a source,5 pairs were made and then this colorway got scrapped. Possibly due to copyright issue again. Unlike the released version which is made by many differentmaterials such as 3M, speckle midsole, perforated leather, this sample version is made by suede and leather only.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

I know i'll probably be called a hypebeast for this, but i'm definitely feeling these. If i cop i'll wear my Mosquito's on one foot and theseon the other!
roll.gif
roll.gif
jk that would be hypebeastish

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

I know i'll probably be called a hypebeast for this, but i'm definitely feeling these. If i cop i'll wear my Mosquito's on one foot and these on the other!
roll.gif
roll.gif
jk that would be hypebeastish
Yeh, you would be beasting on a whole nother level.
laugh.gif

But don't worry I kinda like these too, I like these more than the mosquitoes I know that. Maybe it's because I hate insects. lol
These are only samples and more changes might come.

White midsole and a white sockliner would me these nicer.

I still ike these, Imma sucker for green.

Although theyre pretty vibrant I can see these releasing if they weren't just a sample. Besides.....to me there have been releases that aren't betterthan these.

That's trash, but is Nike really getting their inspirations from insect repellent now?

Back
Top Bottom