NEW!!! Nike SB Dunk High Premium - Green / Red

The Nike SB Dunk High is seen as one ofNike's top skateboarding sneakers due to the comfort and support it provides all skateboarders worldwide. The pair of SB Dunk High's shown abovefeatures a green and red colorway accented by a gum sole and black swoosh. This pair utilizes the same denim material used on the Nike SB Dunk Low - PurpleDenim featured earlier today. The green denim material wraps around the back of the shoe and is also seen on the green straps emerging from the side of thesneaker. The insole on this pair resembles the insole of the aforementioned Nike SB Dunk Low. With the use of such a unique material and colorway, this pair ofNike SB Dunk High's will definitely be embraced by many in 2009.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DreSlay

why the heck is the guy on the insole clothes so big???? Thats wack.
It was a style in the early 90's popular with street skaters. I guess these releasing along with the purple/yellow lows.
They're ok, I wouldn't cop though.

any pics of the yellow and purple lows? i think i saw them before. but im cool on these easy easy pass.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

any pics of the yellow and purple lows? i think i saw them before. but im cool on these easy easy pass.

I made a thread on the yellow and purple lows. It should be on the second page in Nike Retro.

no wonder they call them the "Goofy Boy's".... but the name "Ugly Boy's Series"would suit it even better.

im not a fan of hi dunks but those are nice and simple. more of a sucker for the lows unfortunatly, it would be nice then i wouldnt have to worry about gettingmy pair. and avoid going to the store near me everyother day. (they are !%%#% when you call about sbs) i dont understand why everyone hates on sbs and theconcepts behind them. it might seem like they thought of these ideas at 3 am in the morning when the cant bust.
tired.gif
BUT sb dunks are some of the most comfortable,andmost detalied shoes on the market.
pimp.gif

ps. not a bad purchase considering christmas is coming and well all be wearing the terrible, ichy, christmas sweater..

I read the thread title and immediately thought...Gucci Dunks!...but these are pretty atrocious...easy pass

Could have been worse. But honestly, if early 90s skateboarding is the influence here...they messed up. W/e.

Back
Top Bottom