New* Nike Dunk Low Premium SB - Ant

Via. Sneakerfiles/Jordan8420

Last month Nike SB release the "Mosquitoes SB", now this time Nike SB have surfaced the "Ant SB".
This SB is dedicated to the Ants that lives in your backyard. I guess Nike SB really love bugs.

This Nike Dunk Low Premium features a black premium leather upper accented by a turquoise swoosh with redstitching around it. In order to finish the Nike SB look, this pair includes thick white laces and a whitemidsole which is contrasted by the black outsole. A couple interesting aspects of this sneaker are the tongue tag where Nike SB is written differently thananything we have seen before and the insole where you can see lime and red ants crawling around. You can expect for these to drop in early 2009

nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-ant-1.jpg

nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-ant-3.jpg

nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-ant-2.jpg

nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-ant-4.jpg

These look pretty simple and clean. But I don't see how these are Ant inspired...

Yo DF! hahaha

these arent bad. seen some ugly colorways from NSB, guess they are slowly pickin up the slack

they are ALRIGHT at best.....Nike SB needs to stop with all the influences and inspirations. just release clean colorways WITH quality materials.....no needfor names or gimmicks
tired.gif

dunk 6.0's FTW this year.....

Ant inspired? Couldn't they at least make it inspired by the movie Antz or something? It's an ok shoe in general

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Nike SB needs to stop with all the influences and inspirations. just release clean colorways WITH quality materials.....no need for names or gimmicks
tired.gif
Yup. Compared to what they've put out lately, this is pretty nice. I wont cop for retail, but if I found a good deal I'd consider it.

these arent too bad. a little more black denim, no double swoosh, and better color placements woulda made this shoe a lot nicer. theyre a hell of a lot betterthan the mosquitos though
laugh.gif

These are pretty nice. Will probably cop but nike can stop with the "inspired" colorways and just create decent ones

i like them. really like the back view. they call them the "ants" so they can make them another premium like the mosquitoes and then charge more forthem. if they just came out with a cool colorway, the gimmick fiends wouldn't drop $75 on them, but now that they have a name, and a gimmick release, theycan charge $100 for them and the fiends will swoop in. I'll cop for retail, that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom