NEW N*E*R*D PERFORMANCE (P SPAZZIN OUT)

http://http://www.thefader.com/articles/2008/3/14/levi-s-fader-fort-video-n-e-r-d

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ P...dude must be on something...anybody know what track this is???

pharrell thinks his music is hotter than it really is.

his music ain't been hot in years.

eek.gif

i can already see this joint bein rocked at a party and everybody just being reckless and shh
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

damn, def. was feeling that...chad looks different also maybe hittin up that skateboard p. botox, but the break =down on that song
eek.gif
, i swear N.E.R.D always have the best breakdowns on their songs. cant wait for thealbum
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

damn, def. was feeling that...chad looks different also maybe hittin up that skateboard p. botox, but the break =down on that song
eek.gif
, i swear N.E.R.D Timbaland/Danja always have the best breakdowns on their songs. cant wait for the album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fixed.

Dope song
pimp.gif

also I'm a N.E.R.D fan (well really just a fan of "In Search Of") and I still dont know what the hell does Shay do in the group?
laugh.gif
He doesnt rap, he doesnt sing, does he even make beats? WHAT THE HELL DOES HEDO!?

n16801062_37047090_193.jpg

That joint is called (well literally) "Spazz Out." I saw them dudes here in Lawrence actually last week. They put that joint on and the whole crowdjust started going NUTS. Every brother in there was moshin like it was a Rob Zombie concert. Chad was actin a fool too. It was
roll.gif
and
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
On point with the title. Track is called "Spaz."
pimp.gif
Neptunes bridges> any other producer/s. If u disagree u haven't heardenough of their tracks. Oh and while it may seem like Shae just screams adlibs most of the time "ZOOOOOMM"
laugh.gif
, I heard he writes a lot of the lyrics for their tracks and for other Neptunessongs.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

eek.gif
, i swear N.E.R.D Timbaland/Danja always have the best breakdowns on their songs. cant wait for the album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fixed.

umm, how about no.

Pharrell looked like Tyler Hansbrough after he hit that buzzer beater vs. VT.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fixed.

umm, how about no.

P got you on payroll?
eyes.gif
They ain't holding a candle to Tim. AndDEEP DOWN, you know that.

Back
Top Bottom