New Members collection so far........

Hi Guys,

Just joined the forum.  Im a big sneakerhead but the biggest problem is I live in Belfast, N.Ireland so its a nightmare to get them.  Just come back from a vacation to Miami however and managed to get a few good ones.

Here it is so far, hope you like

Patent Red AF1's

Lebron 9 iD's

Lebron 8's

Jordan Spizike Bordeaux

Jordan Sons of Mars

My babies - Lebron 9 Galaxys

Lebron 9 Elite Taxi's

Lebron Zoom Soldier VI's

Lebron 9 Hornets

Lebron 9 Low Olympic

Jordan CP3 VI's

Fly Wade EV 2 Championship Edition

If you are wondering why the Hornets and Sons of Mars look smaller its because theyre my girlfriends lol

I know what you mean about being in another country.....its hard to come up on some good releases...follow nike store europe on twitter..

Much respect, you have some real nice stuff, I live in Miami and have a hard time getting some models, if you need help hit me up. I'd be glad to lend a helping hand.

thanks for all the comments, slowly but surely making it bigger lol

tried to cop the rookie galaxys and pink foams but no luck (like most other people) however I did manage to pick up a pair of Lebron X Floridians and Air Penny V Dolphins as well so been a good 2 weeks :smile:

thanks guys

just received the latest addition today, foamposite stealths.  theyre my first pair of foams and im gonna wear them on the court so look forward to getting them on!

Haven't been on here in a while but have copped a few new to the collection,

My first pair of KD's, KD V splatters
The much sought after Lebron 9 Chinas for my girlfriend who luckily for me is a sneaker head too!
A really hot pair of Lebron 6's with 3m
Lebron 9 Miami Nights which I have wanted for ages and finally found a pair in my size
And the best of the bunch, Lebron 7 "more than a game" londons. Limited to 123 so I don't think I'll wear those lol

View media item 264517
View media item 264503
View media item 264508
View media item 264509
View media item 264510
View media item 264511

hey guys ive been offline for a while but have still kept up the struggle with these damn sneakers lol. lot of good pick ups in the last few months.  coming together well :smile:

Lebron X Area 72 Galaxy

Fighter jet Foams

Finally got these and the weather has got hot n sunny since they arrived lol Lebron 9 Elite South Beach

AJ 11 Lows

These are my Lebron X ID championship inspired along with the championship pack snapback, cost me a bit but was totally worth it

Barkley posites

Lebron 9 Elite home

Area 72 pack showing off the 3m :smile:

South Beaches

Had been looking these for ages and finally found one in a 13! Lebron 9 Freegums

Slowly but surely getting bigger lol

Back
Top Bottom