New Joe Budden TV: Fab Won't Diss Another Rapper For ****

how is fab's wordplay so nice and dude is so dumb? no offense?

I remember his first few interviews on MTv, dude said "know what I mean" every other sentence.
night at the Apollo, he missed a verse,
he just royally screwed a double negative up in this video.

when hes speaking he comes off dumb to me.........but not when hes rappin.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I know what you mean. I feel the same way.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@ Buddens saying underground cats get they nails done[/color]

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]@ Buddens saying underground cats get they nails done[/color]
I don't know any dudes that gets their nails done
I thought tight pants was bad but damn
smh.gif

Damn, these clips are HILARIOUS. It's wayyyyyy too many quotables in this.

"Hell yea I'm underground...I ain't been overground in a minute."--Budden

I remember his first few interviews on MTv, dude said "know what I mean" every other sentence.

It's called the difference between having good common sense/cleverness and being intelligent.

Possessing cleverness and wittiness can mask one's own intelligence. Fab is a regular hood dude that made it without a college education. I wouldn'tnecessarily call him dumb or anything because of that though. But it is what it is. Plus you also have to consider he's chilling with his people in a BARBERSHOP. What dude (hood or not) speaks proper English in a barbershop,especially when the topic of discussion is rap? lol

And I know a bunch of dudes from the hood that get their nails done. If you think something against it then you must not have a woman.

Hygiene, teeth, nails & shoes FTW!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

What's wrong with a man getting his nals done?
nerd.gif

Never heard of too many dudes doing it
Its funny tho because my grandma tried to take me one day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

It's called the difference between having good common sense/cleverness and being intelligent.

Possessing cleverness and wittiness can mask one's own intelligence. Fab is a regular hood dude that made it without a college education. I wouldn't necessarily call him dumb or anything because of that though. But it is what it is. Plus you also have to consider he's chilling with his people in a BARBERSHOP. What dude (hood or not) speaks proper English in a barbershop, especially when the topic of discussion is rap? lol
The concept of a double negative shouldn't escape you because you'rein a barbershop, subject matter and slang, maybe.

The concept of a double negative shouldn't escape you because you're in a barbershop, subject matter and slang, maybe.

Are you the same person I argued with over that Joe Budden story track? If so, I don't have the patience for you again lol... You're too glass halfempty for me.

The concept of a double negative shouldn't escape you because you're in a barbershop, subject matter and slang, maybe.
Are you the same person I argued with over that Joe Budden story track? If so, I don't have the patience for you again lol... You're too glass half empty for me.
nah, dont think so. lol
laugh.gif

no joe budden arguments here
but im sayin, shhhh was so dumb I dont feel like going back and hearing it to type it out.
laugh.gif

I still think my point is better than yours btw
pimp.gif

Are you the same person I argued with over that Joe Budden story track? If so, I don't have the patience for you again lol... You're too glass half empty for me.
nah, dont think so. lol
laugh.gif

no joe budden arguments here
but im sayin, shhhh was so dumb I dont feel like going back and hearing it to type it out.
laugh.gif

I still think my point is better than yours btw
pimp.gif

HAHA. Well out of respect to both of us being highly opinionated individuals, I will agree to disagree with you INDEFINITELY. lol

Possessing cleverness and wittiness can mask one's own intelligence. Fab is a regular hood dude that made it without a college education. I wouldn't necessarily call him dumb or anything because of that though. But it is what it is. Plus you also have to consider he's chilling with his people in a BARBERSHOP. What dude (hood or not) speaks proper English in a barbershop, especially when the topic of discussion is rap? lol

And I know a bunch of dudes from the hood that get their nails done. If you think something against it then you must not have a woman.

Hygiene, teeth, nails & shoes FTW!
Agreed. ThunderChunk69 is what you call..............judgmental. I mean, seriously, I'm halfway through a masters, on my way to a Doctorateand I don't use correct English all of the time. I know few people that do so--ALL OF THE TIME. Can I? Sure. My undergrad was in Comm and I've wonpublic speaking awards. But at the end of the day, when I'm back w/ the home team, we use the slang that we grew up using out of comfort. You don'thave to be of great intelligence to use great English. I've met many airheads with good grammar.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

What's wrong with a man getting his nals done?
nerd.gif

right, eff the BS, that joint feel good. hit the asian spot with sis dukes, they take good care of a _ cuticles
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Agreed. ThunderChunk69 is what you call..............judgmental. I mean, seriously, I'm halfway through a masters, on my way to a Doctorate and I don't use correct English all of the time. I know few people that do so--ALL OF THE TIME. Can I? Sure. My undergrad was in Comm and I've won public speaking awards. But at the end of the day, when I'm back w/ the home team, we use the slang that we grew up using out of comfort. You don't have to be of great intelligence to use great English. I've met many airheads with good grammar.
I'm not talking about slang... what he got incorrect was a concept.
saying "fo' plus fo' equals nine" is just as wrong as saying "four plus four is nine"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Agreed. ThunderChunk69 is what you call..............judgmental. I mean, seriously, I'm halfway through a masters, on my way to a Doctorate and I don't use correct English all of the time. I know few people that do so--ALL OF THE TIME. Can I? Sure. My undergrad was in Comm and I've won public speaking awards. But at the end of the day, when I'm back w/ the home team, we use the slang that we grew up using out of comfort. You don't have to be of great intelligence to use great English. I've met many airheads with good grammar.
I'm not talking about slang... what he got incorrect was a concept.
saying "fo' plus fo' equals nine" is just as wrong as saying "four plus four is nine"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We-gawd-less...give the man a break lol

pimp.gif
Can't wait for the collabos, always thought there was some rift between the 2.

Back
Top Bottom