New Car Pick Up......Import

Well since Ive just about finished my 240sx this is gonna be my next project car and really was my first choice before I got the 240
A 1992 Lexus SC300 aka "Toyota Soarer" basically stock with a few little things done already like the Tanabe lowering coils and the Toyota wheelcaps.........Should be fun project and at a steal for $2,300~!!! nuts huh?

001156e49868ba739e82672e6ecccc4241dc84b.jpg
1fc155e89864bc746f6db2408f90f1600fb9a0b.jpg
c01150e49e68b77495789fbbfc533100e032288.jpg

Nice pickup!!! Take that jdm elder badge off, I'm sick of seeing those things.

Definitely a steal for 2300, I'm assuming 5 speed? It's been tough for me to find a 5 speed a few years back with a black interior. I kept finding themin the ugly@%!$ tan interior.

I need to look for one again.

2jz-gte and a getrag 6 speed in this thing would be a monster....I'd rather have that setup in the SC than my IS.

Where did you look to find such a good deal on one?

Very nice pick-up and for that price, it's almost a steal. I love that Lexus, it's style just doesn't get old to me.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Nice pickup!!! Take that jdm elder badge off, I'm sick of seeing those things.

Definitely a steal for 2300, I'm assuming 5 speed? It's been tough for me to find a 5 speed a few years back with a black interior. I kept finding them in the ugly@%!$ tan interior.

I need to look for one again.

2jz-gte and a getrag 6 speed in this thing would be a monster....I'd rather have that setup in the SC than my IS.

Where did you look to find such a good deal on one?

The JDM badge is more of a joke because my younger bro has the yellow and green shield on his Silvia and since he says im "old" at 26 really I gotit as a joke and almost got the blue handicap clover one but that's a bit overboard

And honestly I got it from some guy off ebay that was selling it around my way because he got kicked out of his house and needed money fast, he asked $2,500but I told him id be back with $2,300 cash in 10mins and he said "sure!!" and I got a set of stock rims and tires never used! im sure i could get2bills on ebay for them
And fyi this will be a 1Jz turbo swap soon, I think ill keep it automatic for a dayly driver because I already have the baddest240sx in the land for my eff around car

soarers are sexy and everytime i drive my friend's i feel like batman at night.. lol

2jz's come automatic too btw

Originally Posted by mistahphaze

soarers are sexy and everytime i drive my friend's i feel like batman at night.. lol

O' I know but I am a big fan of the 1Jz Turbo swap.......More bang for your buck

Woah 2300? Damn dude all the ones around me that are decent start at 4k! Awesome deal man.

O' I know but I am a big fan of the 1Jz Turbo swap.......More bang for your buck

True, do you think losing the .5L of displacement is a big deal?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Nice.... Speaking of 1jzs. There's a guy who's been recently working on one and thrown it into his 7th gen Toyota Celica and made it fit.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Woah 2300? Damn dude all the ones around me that are decent start at 4k! Awesome deal man.

True, do you think losing the .5L of displacement is a big deal?

Honestly like I said before this is gonna be my daily driver since I gotta sit my H3 on the sideline because of gas prices and with the 240sx I don'treally need to go all out with the Lexus/Toyota

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Nice.... Speaking of 1jzs. There's a guy who's been recently working on one and thrown it into his 7th gen Toyota Celica and made it fit.
roll.gif

That's gotta look INSANE
laugh.gif

Very nice pickup, I'm also thinking about buying one a SC300. What kind of MPG ratings are you getting?

Back
Top Bottom