New Balance Love... Post 'em

Dope collection i have only two pair but love them to death. What size are you??? Good stuff
pimp.gif

I had one pair, but I beat them to death. And it was one of the most comfortable sneakers that I've ever owned.

Wow really nice i just have 5 pairs of NB but i will take some pictures the next days.Nothing compared to your collection

I only have one pair of 990s I Love them,your collection is crazy what are those in the right hand corner by the MiTAs

Here's a pic of my 990s ,they are crazy comfy

and these are a pic of the mad hectics I want

this is a tight collection you have right here man.
im starting to like New Balance's more and more

-Tyler

I don't have any exclusive or limited joints, but I do have my favorites: 992s.
smile.gif

Thanks for all the comments. The bottom right is an Atmos.jp Exclusive Halogram 576. Definately one of my favorites. I think you can still find them on ebay. Nice 990's kbueno12, still look'n for cheap deal on those for myself! Overall NB's are very comfortable, 580's and anything in the 900'sstand out in comfort IMO. ^GW I'll post my sweet 7 pairs of J's collection soon for ya, Ha!

Thanks man you could find the 990s on Ebay for cheap as well,I doubt I'll find those halograms though they lo0k sick can you post a bigger pic ofthem,CRAZY NB collection keep goin strong

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Dope stuff. I still need a pair of Fiberops.

pissed at myself for selling both of my pairs
smh.gif

i have a coupla pairs of new balance. this is probably my favorite.

2w3q742.jpg

Back
Top Bottom