Nets vs Rockets - no migraines tonight.... Hopefully

should be an interesting game tonight. I will be there so I will probably post again after the game (snow games are always fun)

(snow games are always fun)
pimp.gif

Hope we don't get stomped on like last year against Houston at home.

Cuz vs cuz tonight...
glasses.gif

well, I got beaten by the snow. roads are already icy by me and my dad said come home straight from work so it looks like I'll be posting through out thenight (tear) LOL.

Enjoy the game jb23, I know your going.

^^why? Kidd didn't play, that's a great excuse.

Well rockets should get this. Yao will prolly have a big game since jersey won't have a way to guard him

Starting five for tonight

Nets - Stonehands,Allen,RJ,VC, Jason "I'm worth Two role players and a pick in any trade made with the lakers or Cavs" Kidd (These rumors have tostop)

Rockets - Yao, Hayes, Battier, TMAC, Skip to my lou..

TMAC is on fire.

The Boki didn't have that much contact on that play after viewing the replay. (if I was there like I was supposed to be I would have looked for the foul)

Nets need to calm down and not worry about the refs. with Javie being there they should know that they are getting no calls tonight.

Hope it can be a better second half than first

if tmac was chucking it like vince
roll.gif

but damn the nets offense sucks. it only looks good when vince shoots i guess. jkidd is useless in halfcourt in this game.

I just got home and I'm shocked - SHOCKED - that this thread isn't bigger than it is.

This one is probably done.

The nets not coming out to play in the first cost them. Ian Eagle is right when he said that they played the rockets well the other three but that early holedid them in.

Off to Washington

expected win. tmac lost interest after the first half
roll.gif

time for the rox to pad their records by beasting on the weak east
pimp.gif

Wow at the refs completely swallowing their whistles.
There was nothing called on either team, which hugely benefited the rockets tonight.
Tmac came out and set the tone.

Damn, TMac in the 1st
eek.gif

Another double digit deficit from the half & the other team just closed it out...

Off to Washington, lets get a win.

We need to do something with our team. Our best success was when we had KMart, and what does that really say..?

I think sooner or later something big will happen. But then again it might not because of the move to BK..

Back
Top Bottom