Nets vs knicks - Lot of players may not play

Tonight should be a good game none the less. Knicks - No Starbury, No Curry Nets - No Boone, Maybe No toine, Maybe No Kidd. Boone and kidd have migranes. Joshgets them often and really bad so that is a given. Toine is nursing other injuries. Marbury is out do to his fathers death (R.I.P.) and curry sprained hisankle. This is always different for me because it is the knicks. I like beating them and really don't care for the team. Hopefully we can beat them againlike we have for the last 4 years

Thank you for the spelling lesson. Writing quickly causes that sometimes. Not mad though.

Nets hopefully can pick it up in the second half.

mms://a807.l3072828558.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/807/30728/v0001/reflector:28558?auth=caEcEbaaidEcWcCaid9dCdTc5dXcgbvcGaC-bhv1Yp-eS-woyCLzn&aifp=0002&upos=1

The knick fans might be able to help me with this one. Why is Nate getting little to no run in the rotation the past couple of games?

Nate
pimp.gif

the knicks are playing well tonight. They should be up more with the open jumpers the nets have given them.

Why is Nate getting little to no run in the rotation the past couple of games?
my only guess is because he's erratic. he needs to calm down and make better decisions.

I've always heard about the Boone migraines, hope all is well with him.

Kidd I didn't hear about until gametime, hope he gets better as well.

Tough loss...that Crawford 3 was
tired.gif
mad.gif

DA back against Houston...

Tough loss but lets just bounce back against Houston...we got stomped last year when they came here.

Kidd has a MIGRAINE?
He's had em once in a while. If you know what a migraine feels like, you know you'd want to jump in front of a moving train to squash thepain. That's how bad it can get. Solid win by the Knicks, but it wasn't such a challenging game.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Wooooow! Team Nets actually exists?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Crawford riight in VC's face......
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Someone PLEASE send a hit on Curry. I'm not wishing for death, but get him in the foot or something.... no smileys that was sesrious.

Back
Top Bottom