Need Info on Timberland New Era/59fifty Limited Edition

I'm hoping somebody can help me find some info on these. Back around 2007-2008 I was an assistant manager at Foot Locker and we were setting up for one of the seasonal sales where they drop the prices to clear out some old stock. As I was going through some stuff I found 2 pair of these Timberlands tucked away. I checked the price and I guess somebody overlooked them and they were never sent back to Timberland. They manager wasn't sure why they were supposed to have sent them back so he was just gonna put em on the clearance table until I said I would buy em.

I bought them for $10 a pair. I tried finding info on them after that but all I ever found was some info about a new era/59fifty collabo with timberland that was supposed to have been released in japan (I think Japans right) that was similar but not quite the same identical shoe.

They have ostrich leather in the toe box along with a gold limited edition new era/59fifty coin type thing attached to them. I tried googling the label info hoping it would pop up but never found anything so I just stopped looking. I've been reading NT for years on and off but I just never posted anything about my collection or these timberlands and I was thinking about it again and figured I woulld see if any of you guys might know something about them and if they're worth anything.

View media item 907355

Back
Top Bottom