NEED HELP! Car Audio experts assemble!

so i have two subs hooked up to my bone stock cd player and speakers.... as of now the sound isn't terrible but i was wondering if just putting anaftermarket cd player in my car would improve the output and sound of my subs? any help is 'preciated yall kno the deal

get a better class d mono amp...the only thing a new deck will do is add a better equalizer and then add more power to you fronts.
you don't want to change your deck get a jl audio cleensweep.

maybe I can get some help in here also. Anybody know of a relatively cheap ($300-500) Double Din Touchscreen, doesnt have to include GPS.

"like old people pissin cuz it all depends" your system is only as good as your weakest link...what are your subs and amp, is your box custom builtto the specs of the sub or is it just some general box, how are your rcas and power/grounding wires, will your aftermarket H/U have any form of preamp

maybe im just an audiophile because i put everything together myself, and everything DOES matter.

but generally speaking, of course an aftermarket H/U will do you wonders, and always remember you get what you pay for...so dont skimp with some $40 pioneer atcircuit city because that eclipse cd7000 will blow it out of the water, plus it makes the girls moist when they see that you can change its colors lulz.

definitely an after market head unit will help you out

a new head unit and an amp for those subs will put you right in the game tho homie!

Back
Top Bottom