Need Computer help Vol. Graphic Card

I have a Intel Core i5 650 @ 3.20 GHz and ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series. And whenever i play Starcraft 2 i lag on anything above Low, every other game i can run like a champ but i seriously don't know what to do. Anyone know?

I have a Intel Core i5 650 @ 3.20 GHz and ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series. And whenever i play Starcraft 2 i lag on anything above Low, every other game i can run like a champ but i seriously don't know what to do. Anyone know?

if you have an onboard graphics card then the computer is probably sharing the memory causing lag.

if you have an onboard graphics card then the computer is probably sharing the memory causing lag.

The card itself is good like I can run Team Fortress easily and its not an onboard card. Also all the drivers are updated

The card itself is good like I can run Team Fortress easily and its not an onboard card. Also all the drivers are updated

sc2 is a cpu intensive game..it doesnt stress the graphic card as much
however ur cpu should be able to handle sc2 with no problems

really it doesnt lag for me.... and u have a way better CPU then me ... how your internet speed?? or your computer RAM how much you have installed??

also your HD is it too full??? check these things out and get back to us ....

really it doesnt lag for me.... and u have a way better CPU then me ... how your internet speed?? or your computer RAM how much you have installed??

also your HD is it too full??? check these things out and get back to us ....

Back
Top Bottom