Need a LC/PC QUICK

Hey guys need a lc/pc on these xiii's. Sorry there is only one picture but can you guys tell anything from it?

315b_12.JPG

I will try to get more pics ASAP but if you can tell from this one please help!

^^^ your trippin...those are fake...the pods are too defined...the gray midsole is too dark...the jordan tag on the start of the laces is suppost to be graynot blue...and the overall color is darker...Xx...

Originally Posted by XxFootWear

^^^ your trippin...those are fake...the pods are too defined...the gray midsole is too dark...the jordan tag on the start of the laces is suppost to be gray not blue...and the overall color is darker...Xx...

i think thats cause they are dirty

the toung and soles look good to me man so does the toe box

i say legit

na bro i pulled out my pair to tell you...the blue tag on the first lace holes is the first no no...trust me bro...both the university blue and the flint areoff...Xx...

XxFootWear -is spot on
nerd.gif

Those are fake

Tag below the bottom lace should be white with blue writing
Grey on the side & midsole is too dark
The panels on the uppers are mishapen & the Knots are posistioned incorrectly

Legit pair...
c8a261e453065a0fcfc36321c4be4651fc7f7b58.pjpg

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

LOL
dirty!!!!
used and abused
FAKE

Way to edit your post and try to look right, as if I would listen to you anyway.....Thanks everyone else, they were going for ten dollars so I figured the guyeither didnt know anything about shoes or they were fakes

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

LOL
dirty!!!!
used and abused
FAKE

Way to edit your post and try to look right, as if I would listen to you anyway.....Thanks everyone else, they were going for ten dollars so I figured the guy either didnt know anything about shoes or they were fakes
LOL cant afford a new pair?

Back
Top Bottom