NBA Retro Night Jerseys 07/08 Pics

Here's some pics from sportsauthority.com I've been waiting some catalogue pics, especially with the Lakers one and to be honest, I'm kind ofdisappointed. Maybe it's because of the number 24 on the jersey.
nerd.gif
Kobe
p4276515dt.jpg
D-Wade
p4276511dt.jpg
Tim Duncan
p4276507dt.jpg
Starbury
laugh.gif
p4276495dt.jpg
T-Mac
p4276487dt.jpg
B.Diddy (this jersey is nice)
pimp.gif
p4276479dt.jpg
here'sthe link to the jerseys http://www.sportsauthority.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=nba nights&origkw=nba nights&sr=1any news to when they're going to start wearing them? EDIT: Use code TSASAVE25 to save 25%off on the jerseys. I just ordered the Kobe one for $65.87 w/tax and shipping.
pimp.gif
Expirestonight though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DottsBaller5

At least the Heat's is better than the black/orange/pink one
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

i loved those jerseys!!! they were hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that Baron Davis is tight, same with that DWade

I can see a knicks fan sayin how Marbury's name doesnt deserve to be on that style of Knicks jersey
laugh.gif
back when they weren't a joke

smh.gif
@ how #24 looks on that jersey

Boy does that old Lakers jersey look weird with 24 on it instead of 8 like it originally had.

werent the pinstriped bulls jerseys coming out too?

that warriors jersey is one of my favorites. i have the yellow jrich one & might cop that bdiddy

Do they not believe in making jerseys past a 2xl anymore? Anyone know where I can find a 4 or 5xl? Hate being 6'8

I like the heat, knicks, and lakers jersey.

Poor Knicks fans, seeing that jersey and the history it brings with it and marbury is the name on the back.

I've always been meaning to ask this but I don't visit this forum that much.

But, has anybody else ever noticed that the NBA patch on any of the Heat jerseys is on the other side?

Back
Top Bottom