NBA All Star Weekend in Houston

Who else is going to be there? What's going down? Which airport is closest to Toyota Center, and I still haven't booked a hotel. How do I not become a crime statistic on the victim side, like I need to know what mall that was on all the Jordan release causes negroid ignorance videos.

I'm pretty sure Hobby is the closer airport to the Toyota Center.

Still blows my mind how big/spread out Houston is 
laugh.gif

Definitely Hobby Airport. Not even sure way people even use Bush Intercontinental Airport, as it's more chaotic than anything. No All Star stuff for me though, have to spend money on a lot of other stuff from now til June :smh:

Sucks, I'm flying into Houston international. :rolleyes Can't beat 167$ r/t after taxes and fees. Ticket prices for the Saturday Night and the Sunday game are stupid right now though. They should go down as gameday approaches though. I signed up for the volunteer thing so I'll be working some events, probably like hanging out basketballs at the 3 pt booth or something, IDK.

Last edited:
Sucks, I'm flying into Houston international.
eyes.gif
Can't beat 167$ r/t after taxes and fees. Ticket prices for the Saturday Night and the Sunday game are stupid right now though. They should go down as gameday approaches though. I signed up for the volunteer thing so I'll be working some events, probably like hanging out basketballs at the 3 pt booth or something, IDK.
I was gonna say, just fly to the airport with the cheaper fare 
Definitely Hobby Airport. Not even sure way people even use Bush Intercontinental Airport, as it's more chaotic than anything. No All Star stuff for me though, have to spend money on a lot of other stuff from now til June
mean.gif
I had to pick up my cousins at Bush and had to drive around like 3 times just to figure out which terminal she was at 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That's really how it is at Bush :lol: Had a cousin who flew in from Seattle a couple days ago and it was bad, especially with the rain. Hobby is like 15 minutes from my house. Bush is nearly an hour :x Never eeem heard of Hou International, but that price seems good.

Last edited:
That's really how it is at Bush
laugh.gif
Had a cousin who flew in from Seattle a couple days ago and it was bad, especially with the rain. Hobby is like 15 minutes from my house. Bush is nearly an hour
sick.gif
Never eeem heard of Hou International, but that price seems good.
I'm pretty sure he meant Bush.  Ya dude, my aunt lives in Clear Lake, I think picked me up at Hobby then sent me to go pick up my cousins at Hobby by myself, and in traffic 
laugh.gif
 took me like 4 hours total to get there and back

Naw we're talking about how ******** the airport is 
laugh.gif

I would be interested to know what parties are going on though and things. Concerts also, but yea the airport talk got us sidetracked.

laugh.gif

Haha, that's what happens when you don't have zoning laws. You can do whatever you want there.

Damn ain't nobody got a plug on a table anywhere?

I'm not about that 100 a head life.

Then you ain't about to hit the club. It's All-Star Weekend, aka Black Super Bowl. The All-Star host city basically turns into Vegas for a weekend, with prices to match.

laugh.gif

Haha, that's what happens when you don't have zoning laws. You can do whatever you want there.

Damn ain't nobody got a plug on a table anywhere?

I'm not about that 100 a head life.

Then you ain't about to hit the club. It's All-Star Weekend, aka Black Super Bowl. The All-Star host city basically turns into Vegas for a weekend, with prices to match.

Sheeeessst I didn't pay it in Vegas and I didn't pay when it was here in Dallas. I had plugs in both spots though. Looking for one for Houston :nerd:

Last edited:
I'll be at the BBVA Rising Stars Challenge Friday (Rookies vs Sophomores/Team Shaq vs Team Barkley).
Then The Jam Session Saturday Afternoon.

Lurking the actual all star game tickets hoping they start falling....$700 for nosebleeds. :smh:

Gerald Green VS James White in the Dunk Contest
pimp.gif
 the rest of em are there as props

Back
Top Bottom