NBA All-Star Starters Announced Today! VOL: NO SPOILERS!! TNT 4 PM PST/7 PM EST

I know there have been some spoilers telling of a few of the players who have made it, but let's try to keep that clear, and let's save the names forwhen they come from the TNT guys.

Reserves will be announced in a few weeks I think,
nerd.gif

TITLE EDIT: Starters not announced yet.

If I COULD CHOOSE....

West

Paul/Kobe
Melo/Dirk
TD (or Amare if you don't consider TD a center, and if you don't consider EITHER of them, Caveman Kaman)

East

Wade/Rondo
James/Bosh
Howard/

Cool thread. Too bad the T-Mac fans probably won't be celebrating... Not like he was going to play anyways... He already gave up his spot once already,dude would have done it again.

Why no spoilers though? Haha. We all know David $tern did something last year for CP3...

Does anyone have a stream for this at 7PM? I need to see this even though I know both lineups.

This is a %%#%@$@ travesty. There should be a playing time requirement or something.

this fan voting #*#% is out of control now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Rondo & Bosh got snubbed.
laugh.gif
They'll get picked by the coaches. Reserves >starters, that way you know you deserve being an AS. Not saying the starters don't deserve, but AI shouldn't be in the game.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

laugh.gif
They'll get it picked by the coaches. Reserves > starters, that way you know you deserve being an AS. Not saying the starters don't deserve, but AI shouldn't be in the game.

Niether should KG
smh.gif

laugh.gif
How does anyone get snubbed in fan voting?

Why does anyone even care about the starters anymore? Any idiot can guess the 10 guys that will most likely start every year

^Tdot, nah, I dont remember that, cuz VC still got voted in that year (over Jordan or somethin like that), and made a personal decision to let MJ start...

Kenny hit it on the head....his idea is solid. Stern better wake his $** up, this +#$! is ridiculous....

roll.gif
D12 killed that +#$! tho....

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This is a %%#%@$@ travesty. There should be a playing time requirement or something.

this fan voting #*#% is out of control now
smh.gif
There use to be around '02 or '03 after that incident with VC I believe. I don't know what happened lately but there was that rule youhad to play a certain number of games.

Stream: (justin tv).com /supertvpc6#r= ibK3DfY

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
How does anyone get snubbed in fan voting?
One player deserving to start over another player due to the fact he has played better all season?

Pretty simple If you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom