NBA 2k8 FANS. MUST SEE. DUNK CONTEST MANIA.

the last one!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dude could have thrown in some props to spice it up, but most of those dunks aren't hard to do in the game. Honestly though, I forget about the dunkcontest and three point shootout because I @!!* with Association mode so hard.

Does anyone know if they include the 3-point contest and dunk contest in Association, before the ASG, if you play a full 82 games?

It's about the presentation really, the last two dunks are serious wow... was that a behind the back with the knees bent?

yeah those dunks are nothing too special. but it was the presentation that got me. very well done. imo

yea, not that impressed to be honest. me and my friends can pull off better ones. is that the XBOX 360 version though? on the PS3 version that we play, thejerseys dont have the names and numbers.

man what system is this for?
imagine you were in the lane and someone
came and did that last dunk on you
eek.gif

but that game looks
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
did i see a freethrow between the legs? how the hell do you a regularfreethrow line dunk?

Is it me or do the players jump a bit too high? Some of those clips, their whole torso is above the rim...

durty pancakes, I agree. Every dunk I thought someone was gonna put their arm through the rim.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Does anyone know if they include the 3-point contest and dunk contest in Association, before the ASG, if you play a full 82 games?
Nah.

ill vid.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom