Nate Robinson's Air Jordan Collection

I just wanted to post this picture for all of you AJ sneaker heads. As most of you know, Nate wears a different pair of Jordan's each half of every game. I was in their locker room today and had to take a picture of all his Jordans. The man has a mad shoe game for sure.....

he doesnt wear a differnet pair every half

if he does his locker would be nothing but playoff xiii & taxi xii's

Not to be an *** but if I made millions and wore kids size i would have all the Jordans also....... Lol! I'm just playen, but nice pic!

for non-athletes, non-celebrities, a person's collection is impressive usually because of the value of the shoes / collection or how rare the shoes / collection are.

If I made millions of dollars and I paid a shopper to cop all my J's for me, what makes my collection / shoes impressive? Not really hard to cop shoes if resell value is of no issue.

The only valid point I can see is that Nate, although a professional NBA player, is passionate enough about sneakers so that he knows what shoes are HEAT and what are not.

Last edited:
"the man has a mad shoe game" lol that sounds so dumb. anyways, he has a lot of nice simple good colorways but he also has some stupid semi hypebeast ones that he tries to get recognition for....
grin.gif
. imo I don't respect someone as much if they try to flaunt what they have that's popular. to me, humbleness would get more respect. to me I know what styles and colorways I like and I only care if I feel fresh in what im rocking, not who knows what I got on or cares about it. it's just irritating when I see celebs talking about their shoes or taking pics in a limited shoe like bin 13s that's not even hot and thinking they are the man

Last edited:
Really?!

I was kinda leaning towards him having a weak collection for a professional player...especially one who's a self-proclaimed shoehead. And I'm not trying to hate or act like I got something better...just my honest opinion all things considered.

Last edited:
he definitely seems like a hypebeast. I mean does he really need to have his shoes in a pile like that lol. that's like taking the fact that you wanna call yourself a shoe head and trying to showcase it to the extreme everywhere u are. not cool imo. I used to think it was funny back in school how everyone would say I was like a girl for having different shoes everyday and now in the last few years it has become extremely popular to be a "sneakerhead" and to try and show it off lol. sort of how weed smoking has really gotten out of hand and become the "cool" thing to do on such a wide level now
sick.gif

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm never really impressed by these celebrity sneakerheads. They have a bunch of the same stuff everybody else has. When I see stuff that Average Joe's have in WDYWT section that blows my mind.

^agreed

for non-athletes, non-celebrities, a person's collection is impressive usually because of the value of the shoes / collection or how rare the shoes / collection are.

If I made millions of dollars and I paid a shopper to cop all my J's for me, what makes my collection / shoes impressive? Not really hard to cop shoes if resell value is of no issue.
The only valid point I can see is that Nate, although a professional NBA player, is passionate enough about sneakers so that he knows what shoes are HEAT and what are not.

yeah except he got those :x miro 7's

Last edited:
Wether you all Hate on lil Nate's Collection or not!
Its still nice to see them J's once again on the court
with them bulls unis.

Pic was def circulating a couple of months ago..

2nd look i have this exact pic saved from somewhere

Not new

ruh-oh
:nerd:

I just wanted to post this picture for all of you AJ sneaker heads. As most of you know, Nate wears a different pair of Jordan's each half of every game. I was in their locker room today and had to take a picture of all his Jordans. The man has a mad shoe game for sure.....

View media item 379757

2nd look i have this exact pic saved from somewhere

Not new

View media item 380495
First post and already got exposed as a fraud :smh:

im almost positive its a pic nate himself posted on IG because i reposted it & thats why its saved on my phone

I'm a Bulls fan and love seeing Nate wear J's.
However, his collection doesn't impress me at all because he is in the NBA and a millionaire. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom