My vote for best NBA Playoff Series EVER!!! (Bulls v. Pacers 1998)

I'm only 26, and wasn't old enough to appreciate the Magic/Bird/Isiah glory days. Sure any Knicks v. Bulls in the early 90's was awesome, but myfavorite NBA Playoff series has to be the Bulls v. Pacers '98. The Pacers ended up being a lot tougher than Chicago imagined.

-Kukoc went off
-Rodman shut down Antonio Davis
-MJ was in playoff form
-...Playoff XIII's

Celtics/Nets 02, despite us losing.
laugh.gif

rockets-knicks finals 2004
knicks-pacers conf finals 2004
psitons-bulls conf finals 1990

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

rockets-knicks finals 2004
knicks-pacers conf finals 2004
psitons-bulls conf finals 1990
??? If you meant 1994 then I'd say the only real exciting part was Reggie Miller 8pts in like 10 seconds
smokin.gif

That was a good series.

Lakers-Kings in 02 was pretty epic
Suns-Rockets 95
Spurs-Mavs 03
Lakers-Blazers 00

Those Knicks Bulls series in the 90's were amazing. Nothing like Sunday afternoon playoff basketball on NBC.

I was at Dave & Busters during that game, and I cried when Reggie made that shot.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Those Knicks Bulls series in the 90's were amazing. Nothing like Sunday afternoon playoff basketball on NBC.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that was the greatest

i gotta go for one of the Knicks-Bulls as best ever, but best playoff run=1999 Knicks
pimp.gif

Spurs/Mavs in 2006 was the best series I've ever seen where I was completely cognizant of everything going on. The margin for error was zero in thatseries. It's too bad the fraudulent Heat + refs had to intervene on the winner of that series.

05-06 Lakers/Suns was a great series, probably my favorite in the last 3 years.

05-06 Lakers/Suns was a great series, probably my favorite in the last 3 years.

capt_pacers_bulls_game-winning.jpg

Pacers... Bulls... enough said...
Even though we lost the series in 7.. just how much of a fight we put up against "the greatest team ever" shows how great those Pacer teams were..Reggie was a monster back then.. Thats bulls team was nice, but i still think that series could have just as easily went our way.. and we all know the Jazzwould have lost to either the pacers or the bulls...

Man I miss that Pacer squad..

Back
Top Bottom