My trip to Thailand. (56k warning)

wj4

With money, you can get it crackin' pretty much anywhere.
laugh.gif

16a163o.jpg

Random picture of the street, you can eat some tasty foods and be good for around $1.
301ee7s.jpg

A lot of wheel stores over there.
24vlit4.jpg

The bathtub at the hotel looked cool at first, but it became a pain to get in/out on a regular basis.
155iec6.jpg

Pretty cool that they offer a variety of newspapers.
ibdqbk.jpg

Pictures from the hotel.
2irviv4.jpg

w20h9v.jpg

2yjso5t.jpg

eikxg9.jpg

30ho6m9.jpg

By the way, plates with red background mean new cars.
a4y7tx.jpg

I think this was a small P-car gathering.
ixwklg.jpg

Prices of cars there. They have the same chassis's as we do, but the numbers are lower because they get taxed A LOT more if the engine is bigger than acertain size. Already crazy prices as is. Divide the prices by 33 to get USD prices. If you can afford a new car there, ANY new car..you're doing prettywell.
kai4bd.jpg

28ld5.jpg

29pbvvl.jpg

acvjnm.jpg

nex5q0.jpg

34yp6ro.jpg

sp82us.jpg

I didn't know Lurkin was in the country too.
laugh.gif

307s042.jpg

sm8v7o.jpg

Dirty Bangkok water, SMH. Even the tap water is not potable.
3177byc.jpg

We went to the beach and stayed at individual rooms shaped like mushrooms. Pretty cool and also got access to part of the beach that's private.
2czdd8m.jpg

2pq9uvc.jpg

Some weird looking dog on the beach.
2567mfl.jpg

RIP
2zp8uq8.jpg

2e0lk3t.jpg

At night, a lot of foreigners.
1zwhsmw.jpg

33kfxjd.jpg

aysum8.jpg

I woke up the next morning and took this at around 5-6AM..such a beautiful site.
2dh8f8o.jpg

I didn't plan on exercising at all, but I couldn't resist running with such a great backdrop. I didn't have the proper gear so I ran in my regularclothes and yes, Crocs.
laugh.gif
I got identical cuts on the toes afterward too. This was me giving money to the monks.
v83ehe.jpg

Sticky rice made Laotian style.
o8ytxt.jpg

A tuk tuk driver bathing her kid in the back.
6to7sy.jpg

My family eats like crazy, but still are small. They would buy me this much junk food daily to keep in the hotel to snack on.
laugh.gif

23rmn4i.jpg

This was pretty awesome. Kids were breaking after school in a corner of the local mall.
2aac8lv.jpg

Random pix from the expressway.
35b6plk.jpg

10cryx3.jpg

f1dxqh.jpg

p0vly.jpg

Different types of taxi cars. Most have a loud exhaust.
laugh.gif

mueh3c.jpg

The upper lower class. At least they have electricity and water.
9vf3bc.jpg

One of the biggest malls in the country. The 2 of the biggest malls are actually connected.
aky9ok.jpg

2jfeouc.jpg

Food hall..
1z3x7ic.jpg

New Era hats are pretty big there now. Sadly they got the ugly joints and they are all $60 USD, smh.
ruzda9.jpg

The walkway/train station that links the 2 malls together.
25ugmc4.jpg

fee05k.jpg

Looking up at the 2nd mall.
fbjddl.jpg

Waiting for taxi.
15mifcy.jpg

Starbucks is taking over, just like in the U.S. Prices are the same too when converted.
2h499ub.jpg

Prices of gas. From top to bottom, it's diesel, 91, 95, 95. I'm not sure what the diff on the 2 95's are.
10gw7xu.jpg

Pay stations to get on the expressway.
2yp13b5.jpg

5-0!
laugh.gif

ddkgfr.jpg

This would be the real low class. No electricity or water. Most are near water so they can wash their clothes and boil the water to drink.
2q2h0tl.jpg

About to get a massage.
xb9saq.jpg

A coffee house with pretty cool interior.
5lq5xg.jpg

118i1s4.jpg

2yx23wl.jpg

23k7ocj.jpg

Their Accord's tail lights are diff than the U.S. version.
2nlwoaw.jpg

Unfinished project for a train. SMH at corrupted gov't.
r27r7p.jpg

This is at an indoors swapmeet. Kids online gaming.
2vwv4mv.jpg

Tasty snacks.
t6757m.jpg

sc99pv.jpg

An empty hornet or bee's nest.
2lnxvdj.jpg

4g6a9h.jpg

Gifts I picked up for friends. A beer can made into a tuk tuk.
2usisjo.jpg

Cars are allowed to park parallel to the road if there are no more spots to park in. Just leave the car in neutral so it can be pushed so you don't blockanyone in.
m9ysmh.jpg

A watered down version of 7 series.
2hr0j9f.jpg

Building with solar panel roof. The bridge is suppose to have some sort of new technology to it too.
29usqxs.jpg

This was at an outdoor market looped around a river. Folks weaving leaves to be used as house decors.
2duf4wo.jpg

dh8w2q.jpg

Old seweing machine being used as table.
akeddi.jpg

2pqs1t2.jpg

Before there was Starbucks..
24qpm3p.jpg

People buying stuff from the boats.
2pt4cit.jpg

Ninjahood's line of guns.
2wd4v8j.jpg

2h3vbtf.jpg

im3why.jpg

Blurry pic of the drag strip.
213j8gk.jpg

Ironic enough, I saw Raadius speeding towards the drag strip. Probably going to make some more racing vids, smh.
rjocpi.jpg

Went to eat at a pretty chic plaza, pretty U.S. influenced. Like in the U.S., the nice cars park on the curb.
laugh.gif

GT3
2z7gcxd.jpg

If you can afford a Mac, you're balling.
1zyva5i.jpg

This is where the GT3 parked earlier. I think this is a Scud.
29lhcoz.jpg

2z8ur2d.jpg

5l9vsn.jpg

They got the silver dude just like in Santa Monica.
laugh.gif

13yebmu.jpg

I've never seen so many fake LV, Gucc, etc. purses, fake Volk TE37s, and Brembo caliper covers in my life!
5k3y9s.jpg

6gwqph.jpg

Places like Mickey D's, KFC, etc. sell diff kind of foods, like in this picture and Burger King sells fried chicken too.
34pi544.jpg

Bangkok's airport blows POS LAX away by 10 folds, smh. The shops are so much better.
qo6oew.jpg

I go back every 1-2 years to visit my family. No I didn't smash, I was with my family 99% of the time.
laugh.gif
Plus the country has an extremely high rate ofSTD's. I wanted to go see a Muay Thai event, but time didn't permit. I'm getting used to the 14-16 hour plane ride now.
laugh.gif

sigh yuku like crashes when a person uploads so many pics
but yea thailand looked fun
hopefully i go back during winter

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

nice pics bro

and yes that is a scud
pimp.gif
I don't even wanna know how much that thing runs.
laugh.gif
They didn't have a price tag at the show room, it just says 'inquire for moreinfo'. New Murci's are 35,000,000 bahts or a little over a million USD.

I was in Thailand for 2 weeks.

My mom is planning the next trip now. If I don't get a job by next summer, I think we will go to Thailand then London then Japan, and back to Thailand.

Food there are incredibly affordable. A meal at a good restaurant runs what you would pay in the states for Friday's or something of that nature.
laugh.gif

I heard you can pay women to live with you for just 30 bucks a week. they will cook, clean, and treat you like a king.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

and yes that is a scud
pimp.gif

sick.gif

that is also on my copp list for exotics

how long was the flight though?
It's a nonstop flight from LAX TO BKK, it ranges from 13-17 hours, depending on weather condition and such. It's better now than it was10 years ago since each passenger has their own TV screen to play games, watch movies, etc. I think I caught about 5 movies from the plane rides.
laugh.gif

Once I took a flight that made a stop in Osaka, japan, and the whole thing took almost 24 hours.

Im on my way there also, should be there within the next 3 weeks. Im gonna be there for close to 2 years.

thanks for the pictures I was curious to see what the city was like.

Back
Top Bottom