My senior year football highlight tape

Just got it done the other day, figured I'd post it up for fun. Granted, I know I'm not the best linebacker in the country haha trust me, but I'm happy with what I've done in my career up to this point. I'm going to be playing D3 football at a small college in Pennsylvania called Moravian.

good job man, hope you go far if the NFL is in your scope.

linkin park for music is in like every montage vid
laugh.gif

1. That first highlight... 
laugh.gif
 nice "sack"
2. Sports & Training forum

Other than that, good luck in college. You'll have a lot of fun playing and hanging out with your team. D3 ball is severely underrated; you'll play against and with a lot of talented guys.

Good luck. I played D3 ball at Sewanee. If your not at Trinity or Mount Union you are playing for the love of the game. Be blessed.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Good luck. I played D3 ball at Sewanee. If your not at Trinity or Mount Union you are playing for the love of the game. Be blessed.
You're forgetting UW-Whitewater.

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

1. That first highlight... 
laugh.gif
 nice "sack"
2. Sports & Training forum

Other than that, good luck in college. You'll have a lot of fun playing and hanging out with your team. D3 ball is severely underrated; you'll play against and with a lot of talented guys.

Sorry to bump this up but I haven't been on since I posted this haha. But ya, so many people have told me that if you love the game, don't look past D3. I'm more just playing for the love of the game at this point and to meet new friends when I go away to college. And that first "sack" was the first game of the year and I tried to go in order of games
grin.gif
. That school we played is actually Berwick from Pennsylvania. In the late 80's they were National Champions for two years in a row. Bo Orlando went to that high school, so did Notre Dame's Heisman hopeful Ron Powlus. That was the first time we ever beat that school in school history, it was an awesome day.

Back
Top Bottom