My NT Fellas: Ever faked it?

It's a known fact that some women do it but guys not so much. I can't front, I've done it before a few times, but rarely. Most recently, last night. I had already came but she didn't know because I had a rubber on so I kept going but it got boring seeing as how I already got my nut off so I just acted like I let off a huge one one and collapsed on the other side of the bed lol.

Come at me bros

Twice.
Once she asked to see the condom cause she didnt believe me. 
laugh.gif

No, but i once purposely went flacid...then to sleep...in her bed. AFTER she had topped me 
smokin.gif

she was 38 hot!
laugh.gif

Nope. I've never been with someone that wasn't attractive or tight. There's no way I'm not getting mine if she's getting hers.

Twice...same girl.

She was
devil.gif
too, just wasn't feeling  her like that.

First womb I smashed I faked it. Tha chick I hit new years I couldn't bust one cause tha head was weak plus she teased so when I finally got in that thang I couldn't get one off so I just said %**% it and threw my clothes back on.

to be fair, OP's situation is a "fake" faking it since he already popped. ive pulled that before, but not a full on fake job.

yeah, was drunk and strapped. wasn't really feeling it and i was tired. faked the finish, fell asleep. she tried to hit me with the pregnancy scare a couple days later. little does she know, i didn't bust.

Originally Posted by do work son

yeah, was drunk and strapped. wasn't really feeling it and i was tired. faked the finish, fell asleep. she tried to hit me with the pregnancy scare a couple days later. little does she know, i didn't bust.

I would have went as far as possible with entertaining her on that just to see how long she would keep lying

No, but I've pretended the head game was better than it was. I was getting bored.

laugh.gif
Yep. But only after the 3rd or possibly forth time in the same night. Your &@^# will still
be hard but you have no fluids in you to &@^, so you just shake and shiver and roll over real
fast
laugh.gif

I don't get it? you came but you kept going to fake that you came? What is the point of that? Wouldn't she figure it out anyway when your penis goes soft? Nt baffles me sometimes.

To the question no, If I'm going to be doing physical work I'm going to make sure I get mine.

Yes. 
roll.gif
Full-on fake.

Last year I lived with a few of my teammates. One night I'm hanging out with another teammate (who didn't live with us) smoking hookah and watching TV. One of my roommates comes back with this chick he had been trying to bag for a while, and her friend who was less attractive (decent, though... chubby girl/average face scenario.) The non-resident bounced because he knew what time it was (he had a GF as well) and so it was just the 4 of us. We had a 1.75 of whiskey between us. We started drinking, my roommate gets his girl down to his room, so I figured that my job as wingman was complete and I started playing Xbox while the chubby friend was just chilling in a chair texting (probably her friend...who didn't respond.)

She moves on the sofa next to me and I just
indifferent.gif
her because I wasn't trying to smang. I hate getting with girls I don't know, and she was totally random to me... I think she was from North Dakota or something,
roll.gif
. We chit-chat, I try to keep my distance, but she keeps edging closer so I quit the game and go to the kitchen for a bit to "get a snack." She follows, and next thing I know her tongue is half way down my throat. I think to myself "Welp, I'm single, it's been a few weeks, minus whale..." and we hit my other roommate's room (I wanted to smang in his room if I was gonna take down a skeezer, and he always kept his room unlocked.)

My lord was it terrible. Most biger girls have that slippery slope, black ice slick box... this was not the case. It had the elasticity of 5 year old UnderArmor. Suffice it to say that it was not the business. After about 10 minutes of awkwardly switching positions, and trying to cope with her dry/loose attributes, I put her in doggy style, started acting dramatic and pulled out, and then drooled on her a little so that she would think I had finished. Then I rolled over, faked like I was asleep for about 30 minutes, and then left at like 4:30AM and told her I had to go to work... I was unemployed at the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I don't get it? you came but you kept going to fake that you came? What is the point of that? Wouldn't she figure it out anyway when your penis goes soft? Nt baffles me sometimes.

To the question no, If I'm going to be doing physical work I'm going to make sure I get mine.

this. how the *++# do you keep going after u nut??? $*@% is just impossible 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 $*@% will be all wobbly 

Originally Posted by AyoDun

QFT i was confused from the jump

I have never faked it.  I have been pretty drunk to a point where it takes professor X like focus and the fury of bruce banner to accomplish.  But i am not a quitter.

With my ex. It just wasnt clicking for me that night. Faked it so I didn't have to hear the whole "you don't find me attractive anymore" business.

I remember back when I was stationed in Germany I was smashing this hood rat chick in our unit. I had no interest in her whatsoever, but she was just something to do. My homeboys were playing Madden 2003 a few rooms down, and I wanted to go play. So I pretended I busted, and bounced.

She knew, and came to the room asking me if I was gonna come finish. But I had next, and we had the 21-0 skunk rule on, so I was like "Ummm...naww"

Back
Top Bottom