MY GIRL IS THE MOST USELESS ____ IVE EVER MET...how can i tell her, "nicely"?

reeeem0

Banned
the PYG thread got me reconsidering my options as of the past hour.

and realized my current gf is absolutely USELESS and unattractive to those 10s dudes is posting.

and when i say USELESS, i mean USELESS. i couldnt trade her for a trash bag full of cut grass.

my shoes look good. my car and dreads look good. im breathtaking, and shes just OK.
indifferent.gif

all help is appreciated 
ohwell.gif

and realized my current gf is absolutely USELESS and unattractive to those 10s dudes is posting.

and when i say USELESS, i mean USELESS. i couldnt trade her for a trash bag full of cut grass.

my shoes look good. my car and dreads look good. im breathtaking, and shes just OK.
indifferent.gif

all help is appreciated 
ohwell.gif

PICS? post. ima attempt to judge the image between you two and whether it fits for the timezone we are currently in as a WORLD.

PICS? post. ima attempt to judge the image between you two and whether it fits for the timezone we are currently in as a WORLD.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

my shoes look good. my car and dreads look good. im breathtaking, and she's just OK.
indifferent.gif

all help is appreciated 
ohwell.gif

This made me  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you're saying your girl doesnt look as good as the ones in the pyg thread?

Originally Posted by reeeem0

my shoes look good. my car and dreads look good. im breathtaking, and she's just OK.
indifferent.gif

all help is appreciated 
ohwell.gif

This made me  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you're saying your girl doesnt look as good as the ones in the pyg thread?

elaborate on how she's useless

don't be fooled by the looks of some of the girls in PYG, I consider my girl good looking but she was once "useless" too, some of these girls just need to be exposed to other worldly things that no parent or other dude ever showed them before.  They will appreciate you more and never fall out of love, trust.

but if she's ugly and useless, #$#+$ what the hell are you doing wasting your time??

elaborate on how she's useless

don't be fooled by the looks of some of the girls in PYG, I consider my girl good looking but she was once "useless" too, some of these girls just need to be exposed to other worldly things that no parent or other dude ever showed them before.  They will appreciate you more and never fall out of love, trust.

but if she's ugly and useless, #$#+$ what the hell are you doing wasting your time??

SNAP OUT OF IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

THINK ABOUT THE UGLY CHILDREN YOU GUYS WILL HAVE

SNAP OUT OF IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

THINK ABOUT THE UGLY CHILDREN YOU GUYS WILL HAVE

Back
Top Bottom