My girl is a size 7 womens... what size is she for kids?

smile.gif

I use to sell shoes and it was usually a size down from their normal size. Sometimes a size and a half.

I think it's actually a 5y. Only reason I know that, is because I have a handful of various pairs of vintage heat basically in kids sizes that I needed forphotoshoots. And they're 4y or 23cm and a 23cm is a women's 6 so says Napsize.com. So a 5y would be a 24cm which is womens 7.

Btw, Also only a little bit ago I realized you can find vintage heat on Ebay for reasonably cheap in these tiny sizes. Like I got these OG Uptempo III'sfor like $50 shipped in NDS condition.
99332536lm1.jpg

Shorty wanted to keep em' after the photoshoot, etc. but I wasn't havin' that. They're pretty useless to me but still got em'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Originally Posted by R31J23

wait is that shorty dont look like her lost alot of wait.

Wait up, its weight.

Yo that chick is ultra toothpick status.
sick.gif

62209726tu4.jpg

I got you. (pause) I got mad flavors. On my Baskin Robins #@$%. Early.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I think it's actually a 5y. Only reason I know that, is because I have a handful of various pairs of vintage heat basically in kids sizes that I needed for photoshoots. And they're 4y or 23cm and a 23cm is a women's 6 so says Napsize.com. So a 5y would be a 24cm which is womens 7.

It can vary. I just checked a pair of kids 5.5's I have and they say 24cm. But so does another pair I have in a kids 6. But generally its a 1.5 sizedifference.

Let's have pictures of your broad so we can determine which sneakers you can get for her.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Originally Posted by R31J23

wait is that shorty dont look like her lost alot of wait.

Wait up, its weight.

Yo that chick is ultra toothpick status.
sick.gif

62209726tu4.jpg

I got you. (pause) I got mad flavors. On my Baskin Robins #@$%. Early.
laugh.gif

yo ebay... mad respect with these pics man. post some more or shoot me a PM. Better yet... do you have a website that you post your work on?

size 5.5 or 6 in mens. 5.5y if anybody has size 6 tiffanys get at me plz. i'm trying to suprise the wifey

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

size 5.5 or 6 in mens. 5.5y if anybody has size 6 tiffanys get at me plz. i'm trying to suprise the wifey

simpin.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Also

laugh.gif
@ the pm's i've gotten from this post. Ya'll know where to look soon enough or ask somebody.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom