My first rasterbation!

Thanks to NT I finally made my first rasterbation. I did the foam board and stuff and I'm extremely happy with how it came out
pimp.gif

Sorry for the iPhone pic, it sits right above my bed

looks nice good job
i plan on doin one soon
i wanna use that glossy paper tho

That dude is a douche... i mean it does look a little pixelated but those iphone pics can be decieving... i think you did a great job and dont let dudes likehim bring you down. you did excelent and i would love to have something like that above my bed and if you like it (which you should) then that is all thatmatters. GREAT JOB!

Originally Posted by Darmour91

Srry but that is not a good job. Try Again!

What? He did it just about perfectly. The only part that looks bad is the quality of the picture but that's just because he used a phone.

Looks dope. I wanna do one of these over Thanksgiving Break. What is the website I can use to do it?

Good Job man....Only tip I have is maybe enlarge the pic so that there is full pages (u may have an extra skinny line of pages that u can just throw out). Ithink it makes it look cleaner when all the pages are the same size.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Looks dope. I wanna do one of these over Thanksgiving Break. What is the website I can use to do it?

i think this one not sure what he used though http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

Yeah that's the site I used, it's the one I read about people using in the past on here. It is really pixelated, I used the default 10mm dots but I waskinda going for it to look like that. I wanted something different, I think the pixels give it a unique touch instead of looking like a giant poster. Here isthe default pic I used for the people askin for it
uaan5.jpg
I appreciate all the feedback, and constructivecriticism because like I said, it was my first one and I'd like to improve ya know?

Good job, IMO, pixelation adds a more "artistic" feel to it, but then again, that's my opinion................

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom