my dude Papoose>Vado, and all other up and coming wingmen. vol 2005

laugh.gif

(coming from a fan of vado, freck, and all other up and coming street rappers.)
dudes got a 1000000 things to say about one of the nicest cats out of NY in a minute......bar for bar he'll eat whoevers on the come up. I know he prollymissed his shot but he's fire.

seriously, people always get caught up in the hype, I effs with the U.N. but alot of these cats aren't original at all......very repetitive, laugh if youwant, but put dude in a room with any of these cats and I bet he stands out.

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

seriously, people always get caught up in the hype, I effs with the U.N. but alot of these cats aren't original at all......very repetitive, laugh if you want, but put dude in a room with any of these cats and I bet he stands out.

Yeah as the most non flowin-est @++ %#**% in rap ...

laugh.gif

Menace.jpg

papoose may be w/e now...but i highly doubt vado will ever top this one papoose mixtape...FIRE from start to finish.

In 05 their was NOBODY spittin like pap. In 2010 he sucks and nobody cares about him, I blame kay slay

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

seriously, people always get caught up in the hype, I effs with the U.N. but alot of these cats aren't original at all......very repetitive, laugh if you want, but put dude in a room with any of these cats and I bet he stands out.

Yeah as the most non flowin-est @++ %#**% in rap ...

laugh.gif

They be on WATER G
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

In 05 their was NOBODY spittin like pap. In 2010 he sucks and nobody cares about him, I blame kay slay

son waitin TOOO long to make a album...da buzz fizzled out and da window of opportunity closed on duke's fingers...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

son waitin TOOO long to make a album...da buzz fizzled out and da window of opportunity closed on duke's fingers...

I definitly agree. I blame his management and his label situation anybody with half a brain would've put his album out in summer 05' N_ buzz ridiculoushe probably would've went Gold

Papp went ham , he was every where in 05, and in 06 then he just stopped flowin , and then went crazy when remmy ma went to jail
laugh.gif

i never rocked with Papoose

I DONT LIKE HIS FLOW/VOICE

i never even gave him a chance, i wont lie.

i just CANT get into his music. dude sounds terrible.

when i cared for him

SAIGON>PAPOOSE

papoose bars wasnt even dope... he just used to scream about guns... thats it...

he dont even b on beat...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

papoose bars wasnt even dope... he just used to scream about guns... thats it...

Damn 5, who dont u hate?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Damn 5, who dont u hate?
5?

and u cant honestly sit there and tell me papoose was anywhere near good... id rather listen to freck...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Menace.jpg

papoose may be w/e now...but i highly doubt vado will ever top this one papoose mixtape...FIRE from start to finish.
True story.

Classic tape.

Pap had one of the best mix tape runs in history.

Him, Wayne and 50.

yo Pap is def a hate it or love it dude

at his peak i remember cats who thought Pap was THAT *#*# at the moment an i def knew people who hated dude.

only thing i remember from pap that was ok was law library i think it was called.

Vado is that _ at the moment. He been putting it in for a minute and hes finally getting his shine.

Pap been dropping some lukewarm joints lately but son has anthems and a full career worth of fire on the street level.

Back
Top Bottom