My cousin's a Yankee !!!!!

my cousin just got traded to the yanks for tyler clippard. not gonna lie and act like i'm his closest family member, but i met him at a wedding in puertorico a few years back. i'm looking forward to seeing him again and finally weaseling my way into the yankee clubhouse
laugh.gif

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseb...71020.story?coll=ny_entertainment_movies_util

[h1]Notes: Yankees trade Clippard to Nats[/h1]BY KAT O'BRIEN AND KEN DAVIDOFF | [email protected]; [email protected]
NASHVILLE - The Yankees made their first trade of the winter meetings yesterday, but not the whopper fans were awaiting. Instead, they dealtrighthander Tyler Clippard to the Nationals for righthanded reliever Jonathan Albaladejo.

Albaladejo, 25, who is listed at 6-5 and 250 pounds, made his major-league debut this season, and was 1-1 with a 1.88 ERA in 14 games and 14 1/3 innings. Inthe minor leagues this season, he was a combined 7-3 with a 2.97 ERA at Double-A Harrisburg and Triple-A Columbus with 56 strikeouts and just 22 walks in 602/3 innings. Albaladejo is currently pitching in the Venezuelan Winter League, with a 2.53 ERA in 21 1/3 innings.

Clippard, 22, was 3-1 with a 6.33 ERA in six games for the Yankees after making his major-league debut. At Double-A Trenton and Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre,he was a combined 6-5 with a 4.50 ERA in 20 games and 96 innings.

One telling statistic comparing the two is that minor-league hitters batted .280 off Clippard and major-league hitters hit .271 againsthim. Albaladejo held major-league hitters to a .149 batting average and minor league hitters to a .200 average.

538px-Jonathan_Albaladejo.jpg

gonna be cool to hear my last name announced in yankee stadium ...............

Cool stuff man, congrats to your cuz. Always nice for someone to see a family member enjoy success like that.

yea congrats man, my claim to fame is i had a cousin who was a kicker on the browns

my dad spoke with his dad earlier and we're gonna hook up this summer. my whole family is goin nuts. we're all die hard yankee fans ..........

hey man, that's pretty dope...son actually has some #'s on him and is only 25 so i hope he ends up contributing to the team some time down theroad...good stuff

everyone who's called me today has said the same thing :

" he better not eff up or we gonna boo your @ss "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is gonna be a fun year .......

dam if he screws up in the playoffs i'll know for sure my dna is rotten ........

Back
Top Bottom