MY BABY MAMA IN JAIL ON A MURDER CHARGE

help what should i do...she got arrested last night...she killed her moms friend. Supposably her moms friend was planning on asking me out
and i guess my baby mama got mad and the got into a fight....and i guess my baby mama shot her 2times in the head.......

WHAT AM I GUNNA DO NOW.....I HAVE 2 KIDS WITH HER..AND SHES 4MONTHS PREGNANT!!

good question. im guessing that custody will go to you unless she somehow hates you for this and wants to put it up for adoption.. althought that doesnt quitemake sense.. but in family court, not alot does make sense

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

good question. im guessing that custody will go to you unless she somehow hates you for this and wants to put it up for adoption.. althought that doesnt quite make sense.. but in family court, not alot does make sense
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 214TX972

help what should i do...she got arrested last night...she killed her moms friend. Supposably her moms friend was planning on asking me out
and i guess my baby mama got mad and the got into a fight....and i guess my baby mama shot her 2times in the head.......

so you're not sure what happened but at the same time you're telling whhat happened

Am I the only one that noticed? everytime this guy makes a post, it has something to do with jail.
smh.gif

Why are so of the threads in General starting to become harder to believe? If it's true you shouldn't even care.

I had this bomb dish at this restaurant last night...."contes d'un canard", which is French for Ducktales, you lying %%#%#@+@#**%.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 214TX972

This guy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom