music section who even goes in there?

in 8 years on nt today was the first time i ever clicked it. and it was just as i expected,terrible. anyone not ever go in a forum at all?

in 8 years on nt today was the first time i ever clicked it. and it was just as i expected,terrible. anyone not ever go in a forum at all?

I rarely go in there cuz they're a bunch of fools who don't know !$+% about good music

I rarely go in there cuz they're a bunch of fools who don't know !$+% about good music

is this thread sarcasm?

i mean if you said jordan brand..........but really the music forum................

is this thread sarcasm?

i mean if you said jordan brand..........but really the music forum................

You makin the block hot
30t6p3b.gif

^^you both just sound ignorant. Each forum has its ups and downs, the music forum is no different.

^^you both just sound ignorant. Each forum has its ups and downs, the music forum is no different.

Like I always say about the Music section on this board, if all the people that complain about it would go in there and create discussions
about the types of music they listen too, there would be more diversity. Instead, they shy away and it remains a pit of stale debates
about the same topics over and over. People also have to realize the demographic with which they are dealing, NT is largely
made up of young people with similar tastes, so it is reflected in the type of material you see in the music section...

Back
Top Bottom