Much On Demand: MOD hosts?

that white girl from MOD, leah miller, did she have plastic surgery? she is hella ugly. she go to that place where michael jackson did his nose?

why is she even on MOD...

MOD's director got some bad taste with female hosts, even the previous host, Amanda Walsh, had a 'Michael Jackson' nose:

tg09.jpg

MOD need to put on hannah simone more, this chick is fine.

Anyone watch that Spring Break special they had on Much Music?

The intro to the show got me all worked up until I watched the rest of the episode. Turned out to be a sausage fest
sick.gif

^ As usual with that show.

Leah is terrible I've seen that broad a few times with no makeup LORD WAS I SCARED, now that OTHER girl on Much I think her name is Hannah she looks mixeda little Indian now she's fire.

leah has those little movements with her hair, head and body language that she thinks is cute or something but its hella annoying to watch her on TV ..... andher assets are oversized for her height ...

yea hannah is straight fire, mix chick > typical white chick AKA leah.
but hannah is near 30 years old? but even at that age chicks can still be fine, like Nicole from the *#@#! cat dolls

My boy said Leah's chest game is fake.....Not surprised when I heard that considering the rest of her body is small
grin.gif

easy to see they are fake.... she probably trying to fit in with them... LMAO.

it don't matter if she can't swim cause, she can flow in a pool with them things, easy.

Personally, Sarah Taylor or Hannah Simone could get it.

The chick from MTV-- Nicole something-- is fine, too.

I always thought Amanda Walsh was kinda cute.. but yea her nose definitely always kinda bothered me a bit.

Leah Miller.... definitely a butterface with a suspect body.

Nicole from MTV is good lookin as well as Aliyah. Jessi is good looking too but really freaking annoying.

Back
Top Bottom