Moving from LA to Greensboro, NC any tips

What up NT fam,

I am making a big move from Los Angeles to Greensboro, NC

Need a few tips.

Good barber shops,
Sneaker spots?
Food places?

Thanks for all your help in advance

barbershops id say go to New Haircare on E Market St across the street from NC A&T. 12 dollars gets you a cut plus your beard done. Ive been going there for 10 yrs. Always can get a good laugh in there.

Sneaker spots we got aint got #$+% on LA( I witnessed it first hand last yr) but we were decent. heres the guide i created http://niketalk.com/topic/165337/NC-Clothing-Shoe-Guide-2011-long-list-updated-10-22-11-----s?page=1

Eating spots we have Arigatos, Kickback Jacks, the whole High Point Rd area is filled with strips of restaurants, as well as downtown. and I suggest u try Cookout as well. 4.50 tray gets u a main tray 2 sides and a drink. cant beat that.

hope this helps

Appreciate the help family, I def heard about Cookout. Yea didnt expect LA level of shops, but it makes coming home, that much better. Thanks for the guide

and if ur choosing a spot to live...if u havent done so already look more over on the west/nw and parts of north greensboro. east side and south side=straight hood and the majority of violence occurs. just a heads up

Thanks fam I just made the big move, im working at UNCG so I live in the campus area. Hope to link up with NT brethren

Back
Top Bottom