Montreal heads! City Styles has a full size run of Flint 13's right now!

They recieved the Flints early. I got the size 13's
pimp.gif
.They have a couple sizes left I think. Give em a call  514 499-9114. It's the one on original one on Ste Catherine not the new one in front of the Eaton Centre.Good luck

They recieved the Flints early. I got the size 13's
pimp.gif
.They have a couple sizes left I think. Give em a call  514 499-9114. It's the one on original one on Ste Catherine not the new one in front of the Eaton Centre.Good luck

$219.99 plus tax which is $28 in total 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. $11 for the TPS and $17.32 for the TVQ 
indifferent.gif
which comes up to $248.31 in total. I couldn't pass it up early though instead of waiting a month early and goin to footlocker only to find out that my size is already taken. Call em to see if they have your size left. Good luck 
nerd.gif

$219.99 plus tax which is $28 in total 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. $11 for the TPS and $17.32 for the TVQ 
indifferent.gif
which comes up to $248.31 in total. I couldn't pass it up early though instead of waiting a month early and goin to footlocker only to find out that my size is already taken. Call em to see if they have your size left. Good luck 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Wow I think I'll pass for $250! I hope that it's just because they are releasing early and that it won't become the "normal" retail price...

By the way, is it just me or does City Styles always have shoes early? They sure are playing fire with their account
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
Wow I think I'll pass for $250! I hope that it's just because they are releasing early and that it won't become the "normal" retail price...

By the way, is it just me or does City Styles always have shoes early? They sure are playing fire with their account
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Your size is scarce but is 250 worth it?  How's the quality?

The quality is actually great on these.The leather is nice and tough unlike the leather on this years 6's andd tthere's still the 3m material on the mesh.I don't know why they said that they wouldn't have them this year.

The quality is actually great on these.The leather is nice and tough unlike the leather on this years 6's andd tthere's still the 3m material on the mesh.I don't know why they said that they wouldn't have them this year.

219.99 is retail... so other than the taxes, you aren't getting ripped off.

This will not go over well with a few reps.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

The thing that sucks even more is that the prices are outdated.The Canadian dollar is about even with the American dollar so we're getting raped by retail and these ridiculous provincial taxes
30t6p3b.gif

Didn't someone say something about changing the prices to make them more current?

laugh.gif

The thing that sucks even more is that the prices are outdated.The Canadian dollar is about even with the American dollar so we're getting raped by retail and these ridiculous provincial taxes
30t6p3b.gif

Didn't someone say something about changing the prices to make them more current?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Can't wait to see them in person now.  With CG XI's a month after these release I'm hoping Flints sit on shelves a bit.

Can't wait to see them in person now.  With CG XI's a month after these release I'm hoping Flints sit on shelves a bit.

laugh.gif
Heard CG XI's retail will be 189.99 which is down from last year's SJs which were 209.99.  Any truth to that?  If so wouldn't it apply to Flints as well?

laugh.gif
Heard CG XI's retail will be 189.99 which is down from last year's SJs which were 209.99.  Any truth to that?  If so wouldn't it apply to Flints as well?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The thing is, you are seeing it. The running category and mid-level basketball have all come down in retail, not to mention casual.

For some reason, high end basketball has yet to budge...
ohwell.gif

I have them listed at 209.99. It could have changed since (I received the distro in June/July) but I would have probably received word....  

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The thing is, you are seeing it. The running category and mid-level basketball have all come down in retail, not to mention casual.

For some reason, high end basketball has yet to budge...
ohwell.gif

I have them listed at 209.99. It could have changed since (I received the distro in June/July) but I would have probably received word....  

Nike corrected the retail on these last week... they are 199.99 MSRP/ 110 wholesale. Same with the white/black/red dropping in December.
Nice drop of 20 bucks. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom