Modern day facebook. all comments welcomed

As i scroll down my news feed i notice one recurring theme... LAMENESS. now before the simple-minded bloggers say something like "if you dont like fb, then why u on it", just hear me out. It seems that nowadays its just an attention contest. "lets see who comments/likes my status today", or "lets take corny photos in our bathroms with our latest outfits on" i mean its getting sooo corny. Im not mean enough to just delete these people so i kinda put up with it but come on someone has to feel me on this. people post subliminal, passive-agressive status updates directly at certain people but never name them. or guys update their statuses with sports info to prove their macho-ness... im like c'mon bro wee all saw the game. relax.or post song lyrics in every other quote.. im like c'mon bro we all heard the song. relax. everyones trying to convince each other that they're doing sooo much better in life than everone else that it gets pathetic. Like come on bro i dont care that you're "killin em on the block", or "M.O.B." gimme a break. and ladies stop telling the whole world how much you dont need a guy, or how lame guys are. grow up and take the skanky outfit off cuz its the same type of pics everytime. its like people are faking it til they make it and using facebook to help them. comments please.

As i scroll down my news feed i notice one recurring theme... LAMENESS. now before the simple-minded bloggers say something like "if you dont like fb, then why u on it", just hear me out. It seems that nowadays its just an attention contest. "lets see who comments/likes my status today", or "lets take corny photos in our bathroms with our latest outfits on" i mean its getting sooo corny. Im not mean enough to just delete these people so i kinda put up with it but come on someone has to feel me on this. people post subliminal, passive-agressive status updates directly at certain people but never name them. or guys update their statuses with sports info to prove their macho-ness... im like c'mon bro wee all saw the game. relax.or post song lyrics in every other quote.. im like c'mon bro we all heard the song. relax. everyones trying to convince each other that they're doing sooo much better in life than everone else that it gets pathetic. Like come on bro i dont care that you're "killin em on the block", or "M.O.B." gimme a break. and ladies stop telling the whole world how much you dont need a guy, or how lame guys are. grow up and take the skanky outfit off cuz its the same type of pics everytime. its like people are faking it til they make it and using facebook to help them. comments please.

Originally Posted by Ikaman

157m73q.jpg

157m73q.jpg

"if you dont like fb, then why u on it"

honestly.. leave those "lames" alone.. i never understood why ppl gripe about insignificant things such as this.. you must be really bored or have no life at all (seriously)

honestly.. leave those "lames" alone.. i never understood why ppl gripe about insignificant things such as this.. you must be really bored or have no life at all (seriously)

Originally Posted by proper english

honestly.. your post has no semblance of thought or logic.   Because he notices people's desperate grasp for attention, he's deemed lame?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

honestly.. your post has no semblance of thought or logic.   Because he notices people's desperate grasp for attention, he's deemed lame?
grin.gif

this isn't anything new but its the truth.

this isn't anything new but its the truth.

Yo, I added a girl 2 days ago, She still did not accept. It saids friend accept pending

What's good? Playing games this early? AIGHTTTTT!

Yo, I added a girl 2 days ago, She still did not accept. It saids friend accept pending

What's good? Playing games this early? AIGHTTTTT!

Was in a similar situation, I deleted my facebook. Delete your facebook and lose contact with those people, it will be the best decision you ever make.

Back
Top Bottom