MNF Ravens v Texans

Texans look awful, thanks for helping out
eyes.gif

But seriously, has this team ever won a 'tough' game?  I know the Colts game in the beginning of the year (which looks less impressive now), but I just feel like this franchise never wins those 'hard games'.  I could be wrong, and if I am, educate me (seriously)

Texans look awful, thanks for helping out
eyes.gif

But seriously, has this team ever won a 'tough' game?  I know the Colts game in the beginning of the year (which looks less impressive now), but I just feel like this franchise never wins those 'hard games'.  I could be wrong, and if I am, educate me (seriously)

I thought the Texans were about to make something happen this year
30t6p3b.gif

Tough loss on that hail mary and they had a chance to beat the Jets.

I thought the Texans were about to make something happen this year
30t6p3b.gif

Tough loss on that hail mary and they had a chance to beat the Jets.

Strangely may not be over? Nah, I don't see the Texans D stopping the Ravens enough times

Strangely may not be over? Nah, I don't see the Texans D stopping the Ravens enough times

This Texans D is straight up garbage. The catching tonight, atrocious until that Andre Johnson TD. 
laugh.gif

This Texans D is straight up garbage. The catching tonight, atrocious until that Andre Johnson TD. 
laugh.gif

They've won some "tough" games over the years, just not the "important" games if that makes any sense to you.

They've won some "tough" games over the years, just not the "important" games if that makes any sense to you.

Back
Top Bottom