MJ Gets Crossed Up!!

I remeber when Iverson crossed up MJ but I had never saw this video? Have you guys? I wanted to post the video but I didn't know how.

Thats Bob Hansen. Dude used to !$*@ all over the Bulls in the 90's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Thats Bob Hansen. Dude used to $@%@ all over the Bulls in the 80's
laugh.gif

Yea, and then Mike $#!%ed all over him in the 90's before he went to..................................................the Bulls.

Wow! I've never never never never ever ever ever ever seen that before. I mean, never ever. When did this happen?

When ever I see this clip......reminds me of that murda mook line that went a little like this:

Remember When AI crossed mike out his sneakers? It seemed so much worse cuz we didn't think Mike had a weakness. Off of that one move AI got his fame, Theyforgot JORDAN had 35 and still won that game!

Lolololol love that line!

this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with brand jordan. and i am pretty sure that 97% of basketball fans have seen this. as well has 99.9% of jordan fans. smh

Originally Posted by cberr

this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with brand jordan. and i am pretty sure that 97% of basketball fans have seen this. as well has 99.9% of jordan fans. smh

smh.gif
wow....just STHU! Anyways, I never seen this before but like dudes stated, Blanco aint finish
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 93jUMpmAnKid

Your n the National Basketball Association and you can't make a layup....SMH how you get there??

Like he is the only guy in the National Basketball Association to have ever missed

Originally Posted by kickinit102

Your n the National Basketball Association and you can't make a layup....SMH how you get there??

Like he is the only guy in the National Basketball Association to have ever missed

nope but the point is that ur n the nba and your missing layups

Originally Posted by magicmike872

I remeber when Iverson crossed up MJ but I had never saw this video? Have you guys? I wanted to post the video but I didn't know how.

His cross over is void for the missed layup, so it never happened.
grin.gif

and Michael Jordan has missed break away dunks.

and Michael Jordan has missed break away dunks.

thats his fault

^So with your logic, you can say the same thing for MJ. He's in the NBA and he missed a dunk, how did he get there?
2gul9px.jpg

v8ivzd.jpg

Originally Posted by tjames2582

so many people have never seen this because dude didn't finish...smh

Didn't make the layup, oh well. Nice video. Never seen it before.

I remember seeing that clip of a young Allen Iverson crossing michael jordan. The crossover was deadly.

I cant remember which player but not too long ago I seen a clip of this one player schooling Kobe Bryant, he put it around his back and left Kobe in the dust,it was from this season but I cant remember which player.

MJ is still the greatest though
grin.gif
He missed that dunk yeah, but he wasold and had weaker knees, MJ in his prime would dominate those guys with his tounge out and his head above the rim
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by luis og13s

I remember seeing that clip of a young Allen Iverson crossing michael jordan. The crossover was deadly.

I cant remember which player but not too long ago I seen a clip of this one player schooling Kobe Bryant, he put it around his back and left Kobe in the dust, it was from this season but I cant remember which player.

MJ is still the greatest though
grin.gif
He missed that dunk yeah, but he was old and had weaker knees, MJ in his prime would dominate those guys with his tounge out and his head above the rim
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom