Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan 1997-98 Authentic Jersey

Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan 1997-98 Authentic Jersey - NBAStore.com

Root for your favorite player by sporting this Mitchell & Ness[emoji]174[/emoji] Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan 1997-98 authentic jersey. This officially licensed jersey isdesigned with the player's name and number tackle-twilled on the back, and a felt player and year ID patch embroidered at the lower left hem. Please notethat this jersey differs from the Limited Edition Mitchell & Ness[emoji]174[/emoji] Commemorative Michael Jordan jersey.
Features

• 100% polyester double knit
  • 2-color tackle-twill name and numbers
  • Embroidered felt player and year ID patch at lower left hem
  • Decorated in the team colors
  • Officially licensed
  • This jersey differs from the Limited Edition Mitchell & Ness[emoji]174[/emoji] Commemorative Michael Jordan jersey
  • Made in USA

1zler2p.jpg
20b0l92.jpg
spxcoh.jpg
2zoafjc.jpg

stupid release, no one is gonna buy these when you can buy the original nike jerseys from 1997 still for cheaper than what they are asking. If M&N wantedto make money they could have released it with the finals patch. Would have been a big hit IMO.

another thing, the cut of this jersey is wrong too.

yeah, I'ma pass on this one. I've got the home and alternate pro-cuts from that year, made by Nike. If it was an all star jersey, it may have made myeyes widen, but...

Originally Posted by wsupjs

$300 bucks? Wow, that seems ridiculously high for a jersey.
Actually the M&N's prices dipped slightly. 5-6 years ago, this jersey would've been at least $450 retail and I'm probablylowballing with this price.

at a time where jerseys aren't at as high of a demand as they once were, the prices don't seem to come down much..

Wussup with the cut of that jersey? I hope its just the pic bc M&N is on point most of the time

mitchell and ness
Jordans last all star game
price tag still on there ($2400)

my uncle gave this to me for my bday a couple years ago

Back
Top Bottom