Minnesota – New Air Jordan Specialty Store - Studiiyo 23

For those of you who live near the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, there is a new store that opened in Uptown that specifically sells Air Jordan’s.  It’s called Studiiyo 23, I’ve included some pics below.  Very nice store, and the owner Moh is about as nice as they come.  It’s only been around 3 weeks so you might not have heard of it before.  They currently have the III, IV and IX silver anniversary editions, both new IX’s, lots more, and will be getting all new releases.  Both flint and white/red XIII’s, cool grey XI’s, cement III’s, all new releases will be available at this store.  I’m hoping this can become the place in MN to get limited and general releases, I definitely prefer to give my money to an independent Jordan store vs. going to the mall.  Anyways, it’s absolutely worth checking out. 

2319 Hennepin Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55405

The website is www.studiiyo23.com, and they can be found on Facebook as studiiyo23.

Also, a good article about the store from a local paper:  http://www.swjournal.com/index.php?publication=southwest&page=152&story=15825

Thanks,

JR

For those of you who live near the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, there is a new store that opened in Uptown that specifically sells Air Jordan’s.  It’s called Studiiyo 23, I’ve included some pics below.  Very nice store, and the owner Moh is about as nice as they come.  It’s only been around 3 weeks so you might not have heard of it before.  They currently have the III, IV and IX silver anniversary editions, both new IX’s, lots more, and will be getting all new releases.  Both flint and white/red XIII’s, cool grey XI’s, cement III’s, all new releases will be available at this store.  I’m hoping this can become the place in MN to get limited and general releases, I definitely prefer to give my money to an independent Jordan store vs. going to the mall.  Anyways, it’s absolutely worth checking out. 

2319 Hennepin Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55405

The website is www.studiiyo23.com, and they can be found on Facebook as studiiyo23.

Also, a good article about the store from a local paper:  http://www.swjournal.com/index.php?publication=southwest&page=152&story=15825

Thanks,

JR

I WOULD GO BUT UPTOWN IS SO HARD TO GET TO BUT NICE STORE NON THA LESS IVE BEEN HOPIN FOR A STORE LIKE THIS FOR SOME TIME NOW SINCE TWINS TOWN WAS SKETCHY WITH THEIR RELEASES

I WOULD GO BUT UPTOWN IS SO HARD TO GET TO BUT NICE STORE NON THA LESS IVE BEEN HOPIN FOR A STORE LIKE THIS FOR SOME TIME NOW SINCE TWINS TOWN WAS SKETCHY WITH THEIR RELEASES

This is what we needed i hope they can stay open for a while because ill spend my money with them in a heartbeat

This is what we needed i hope they can stay open for a while because ill spend my money with them in a heartbeat

Nice store! Much props for the independent shops doin their thing...makes me wanna hit them up and buy something off them just to show my support. Good luck to Studiiyo 23, hope it does well!

Nice store! Much props for the independent shops doin their thing...makes me wanna hit them up and buy something off them just to show my support. Good luck to Studiiyo 23, hope it does well!

Back
Top Bottom