Michael Jordan getting herbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lDpZRXc4lM

"Take that picture down, and put up Robert's ."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

Disclaimer: i like to post old vids in the wrong section and think i'm doing it
Disclaimer: You fail because this indeed is in the right section do to the GENERAL audience it will attract...does this look like a CDP Packagerelease date thread? No. So do us all a favor and hit Alt+F4

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Disclaimer: You fail because this indeed is in the right section do to the GENERAL audience it will attract...does this look like a CDP Package release date thread? No. So do us all a favor and hit Alt+F4
Actually good sir the video is sports related, so it goes in the sports section of the niketalk forums. So go ahead, and make a forum in thesports section, once you do you'll find out this has been posted there many times.

Ionno, it kind of looks like MJ just kind of watched as dude took it to the rack...

*Shrug*

Not that serious...

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Disclaimer: You fail because this indeed is in the right section do to the GENERAL audience it will attract...does this look like a CDP Package release date thread? No. So do us all a favor and hit Alt+F4
Actually good sir the video is sports related, so it goes in the sports section of the niketalk forums. So go ahead, and make a forum in the sports section, once you do you'll find out this has been posted there many times.
ok, well in that case, I don't care. HA...beat your attempt at tryin to make me look n00b-%%$

Actually good sir the video is sports related, so it goes in the sports section of the niketalk forums. So go ahead, and make a forum in the sports section, once you do you'll find out this has been posted there many times.
ok, well in that case, I don't care. HA...beat your attempt at tryin to make me look n00b-%%$
Did you call me the N word, and edit it?

no...I said N00b-i-s--h

no...I said N00b-i-s--h
Just because you don't have a lot of post, doesn't mean you're a n00b. Deep down inside you are somebody, I can just sense it,you're a magical, wonderful human
smile.gif

no...I said N00b-i-s--h
Just because you don't have a lot of post, doesn't mean you're a n00b. Deep down inside you are somebody, I can just sense it, you're a magical, wonderful human
smile.gif

ghey

NT>WNBA>IKnowledgeTheFoundation post

AND YOU GET A LAAAAATE PASSS

dont try to burn me homeboy cuz of many time i post either. since '06

jumpman247 wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

jumpman247 wrote:

Viewtiful Mik3 wrote:

no...I said N00b-i-s--h

Just because you don't have a lot of post, doesn't mean you're a n00b. Deep down inside you are somebody, I can just sense it, you're a magical, wonderful human
smile.gif

ghey

"substitute melon with ghey and see how stupid you sound"

Back
Top Bottom