Michael Jackson - This Is It (From The Upcoming Movie)

flash uno

Banned
Michael Jackson | Michael Jackson's This Is It Movie and Song | Michael Jackson Videos | MichaelJackson Music | The Official... MJ Lives on
pimp.gif

About to give this a listen, I was reading earlier that his brothers are singing the backup vocals

I like this.. You can tell by the style it was recorded circa the "Dangerous" album -- Can't wait for the movie.. Got my tickets to the firstshowing at Midnight

Love the old vibe.
Damn, I can imagine them playing this at the end of the movie and me tearing up bawling
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

Damn, I can imagine them playing this at the end of the movie and me tearing up bawling
frown.gif
Well, thats how the movie will indeed close. So bring some tissues fam
laugh.gif

Heard a snippet of the song this morning when I got up to go to work.sounds pretty dope from what I heard so far.they said this might b his biggest hit ever

Originally Posted by BishopDS

MJ is a joke....eff that ninja
Before anyone starts to pay this dude attention don't waste your time..Him in another thread

"ain't nobody wanna listen to em. eff that ninja."

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Heard a snippet of the song this morning when I got up to go to work.sounds pretty dope from what I heard so far.they said this might b his biggest hit ever

handreach2.jpg

they said this might b his biggest hit ever
Not possible. THe music industry is too over-saturated for a Michael Jackson song in 2009 to become his biggest hit.

Originally Posted by BishopDS

guess you paying attention.
Of course I have to pay you attention, you obviously don't get any in real life so you come the internet for it..I have to make you know atleast someone is out there that notices you..I dont want you to kill yourself
tongue.gif

It won't b as big as people think it's gonna b..joint is dope as hell
pimp.gif
though..but with the way music is nowadays no one is gonna brequestin michael jackson's new joint rather then goin back to the hits that made Michael, Michael

I'm liking the song a lot. Can't wait to go see the movie. My 8-year old daughter is even more excited than I am. Unreal!

Back
Top Bottom