Miami Heat @ Phoenix Suns - 4th Q. & no thread?

I've been watching this entire game, and came on here to post... and no game thread to be found? nbadotcom where are you?

Anyways, Miami looking pretty good tonight, Phoenix looking off (especially Nash)... Phoenix about to drop their second straight to the worst team in aconference?

Oh... and Brian Skinner is making me look like a genius for adding him to my Fantasy team last night.

The Heat up by 8 with only 3 minutes left?
laugh.gif
Man is the Suns lose thisone, i wonder what Zo has to say if they were to lose to the T'Wolves and Heat, 2 weak teams in a row.
roll.gif
But we all know that the Heat arent always capable of holding on to leadsright?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

The Heat up by 8 with only 3 minutes left?
laugh.gif
Man is the Suns lose this one, i wonder what Zo has to say if they were to lose to the T'Wolves and Heat, 2 weak teams in a row.
roll.gif
But we all know that the Heat arent always capable of holding on to leads right?
wink.gif
Friday night is out of my mind already, Heat held off the Clips yesterday and the Suns today.

watched the whole game. refrained from coming in this forum as not to jinx the win. The whole team played a solid game. D wade's defense was great andsurprisingly Wright played solid.

BTW i had to watch the game on NBATV because the local channel was down and had to endure the phoenix announcers. Biased as any tandem i have heard and icringed every time they referred to amare as STAT and marion as THE MATRIX. They even had a no#%%#! moment in the fourth quarter with one complementing theothers handsomeness repeatedly ending with the other mentioning "You could have stopped after the first remark" ...
laugh.gif

big win for the heat

i had to flip back and forth between this and raw but i am pleasantly surprised that they were able to hold the lead

hopefully they can build off this, as 5 of the next 6 are at home

Great game for the Heat, they are slowly picking up some steam. I am most impressed with Dorrell Wrights progress these past few games, I just hope he canbe consistent with it from here on out.

Losing two in a row to the two worst teams in the NBA is truly pathetic.
D'Antoni needs to start crackin the whip.

pimp.gif
always great when the suns lose.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
reminds me of the sacramento kings

you can never count the heat out.

What do the Suns call that defense they run? The swinging gate? They are atrocious on defense. They make the 02 Queens look like the 94 Knicks.
smh.gif

Wade gettin his whistle on.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom