Meek Mill arguing with some jeweler over who has more jewelry? Isn't jewelry played out?

I'm not gonna lie if I was a celebrity and part of my job was to gain followers on social media and increase my fan base I'd probably do corny and lame things like this for attention as well. No publicity is bad publicity. So before everyone comes in here hatting on froggy eyed Meek and Ben Baller....I will pay my respect :nthat:

:rofl:

I'm not gonna lie if I was a celebrity and part of my job was to gain followers on social media and increase my fan base I'd probably do corny and lame things like this for attention as well. No publicity is bad publicity. So before everyone comes in here hatting on froggy eyed Meek and Ben Baller....I will pay my respect
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
 That's what I mean, isn't there more constructive things you can do to gain fame but retain integrity? I don't think this was publicity, I feel Meek really thinks he has more jewelry than a jeweler. To argue that is mind blowing. If you read the article the guy has SOLD Meek jewels in the past.

Rap is stupid ...between this, getting dome on stage, date rape lyrics and a 46 year old man not knowing the difference between the White House and Department of Treasury. 

This isn't the Hip-Hop I know...this is some new ****...

:lol:  That's what I mean, isn't there more constructive things you can do to gain fame but retain integrity? I don't think this was publicity, I feel Meek really thinks he has more jewelry than a jeweler. To argue that is mind blowing. If you read the article the guy has SOLD Meek jewels in the past.

Rap is stupid ...between this, getting dome on stage, date rape lyrics and a 46 year old man not knowing the difference between the White House and Department of Treasury. 

This isn't the Hip-Hop I know...this is some new ****...

Your eyes have been opened. So much fakeness, and not recently but for a while. It's just that social media and other outlets have exposed it for what it really is. If hip hop fans and artistes allow Rick Ross to reign supreme in this game along with boat load of others then you know what it is. Just enjoy the movie and give props to guy/girl with the best performance. At the end of the day this just entertainment, and the only fools are the ones who think it's real. Word to WWF when Jake the Snake got Macho Man bit.

Damn, didn't even know Ben was with a black chick and had half black kids.

That's whats up though, nothing wrong with it.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie if I was a celebrity and part of my job was to gain followers on social media and increase my fan base I'd probably do corny and lame things like this for attention as well. No publicity is bad publicity. So before everyone comes in here hatting on froggy eyed Meek and Ben Baller....I will pay my respect :nthat:

read this and thought about scary movie 2 when hot girl took the glasses off homeboy in the wheelchair, a ps would make my week

Back
Top Bottom