Medicom Toy Co. X Nike Air Force One- BearBrick pack, Via:Sneakernews.com

medicom-toy-x-nike-air-force-1-bearbrick-pack-summary.jpg

Japanese toy company Medicom Toy has collaborated with Nike Sportswear once again, this time resulting in a sweet duet of Air Force 1s called the ‘Bearbrick Pack’. Featuring an animalistic bear-like fur material on the upper and Medicom’s signature logo on the tongue as well as leather insoles featuring branding from both participating sides, the upcoming Medicom Toy x Nike Air Force 1 Bearbrick Pack looks to be a Japan-only release at the moment. Previous collaborations between the two include three great colorways of the Nike SB Dunk Low as well as non-shoe releases, like the Bearbrick toy keychain.  Check out the extra images of this upcoming collaborative release after the jump and let us know what you think.

medicom-toy-x-nike-air-force-1-bearbrick-pack-2.jpg

medicom-toy-x-nike-air-force-1-bearbrick-pack-3.jpg

medicom-toy-x-nike-air-force-1-bearbrick-pack-4.jpg

--
BELOW ARE THE CURRENT LISTINGS FOR THESE KICKS ON EBAY

medicom-toy-x-nike-air-force-1-bearbrick-pack-summary.jpg

Japanese toy company Medicom Toy has collaborated with Nike Sportswear once again, this time resulting in a sweet duet of Air Force 1s called the ‘Bearbrick Pack’. Featuring an animalistic bear-like fur material on the upper and Medicom’s signature logo on the tongue as well as leather insoles featuring branding from both participating sides, the upcoming Medicom Toy x Nike Air Force 1 Bearbrick Pack looks to be a Japan-only release at the moment. Previous collaborations between the two include three great colorways of the Nike SB Dunk Low as well as non-shoe releases, like the Bearbrick toy keychain.  Check out the extra images of this upcoming collaborative release after the jump and let us know what you think.

medicom-toy-x-nike-air-force-1-bearbrick-pack-2.jpg

medicom-toy-x-nike-air-force-1-bearbrick-pack-3.jpg

medicom-toy-x-nike-air-force-1-bearbrick-pack-4.jpg

--
BELOW ARE THE CURRENT LISTINGS FOR THESE KICKS ON EBAY

hell yeah i hope they are available in the u.s. i love that material on any shoe, i love my savage beast and other zebra ups, if i have a chance i will co.. these collabo shoes be crazy hard to get sometimes, 21 mercer especially

hell yeah i hope they are available in the u.s. i love that material on any shoe, i love my savage beast and other zebra ups, if i have a chance i will co.. these collabo shoes be crazy hard to get sometimes, 21 mercer especially

Back
Top Bottom