McDonalds Fried Chicken

I wanna try it but its way to expensive for mcdonalds so yeah is it worth it??

Last edited:
They are actually good...for Mcdonalds.

To me, they would make really good drunk food. I could definitely see myself getting the 10 piece at 3am from my local 24 hour spot. Especially since where I live that would be the only place you could get wings that late.

Last edited:
in hk they had em for 3 for 75 cents....and they had the wings for nearly 10 years already

They're meh, really..

Pepper heavy...

Last edited:
To damn expensive but pretty tasty. I like the spiciness of them.....best comparison is they taste a little better than the Wings you can get from Wal-Mart (the ones they have out and ready to eat)

had it last week when my uncle bought some and damn those things were salty as ****

I had 4 wings and I was drinking water like crazy for 2 hours

I'm not eating those wings again but I'll say this tho the wings do have more meat on it compared to the skinny wings at wingstop

Last edited:
for what it is, i think they're good. think about it, you're going to mcdonalds for wings...

if you want real wings, go to your local wing spot (i.e. wingstop, hooters, buffalo wild wings, whatever restaurants you like that specialize in wings)

They chargin one dollar per wing though :rolleyes
Nah I'm good.

damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif

had it last week when my uncle bought some and damn those things were salty as ****

I had 4 wings and I was drinking water like crazy for 2 hours

I'm not eating those wings again but I'll say this tho the wings do have more meat on it compared to the skinny wings at wingstop
wingstop's sauces >>>>>

sadly their wings are pretty small/expensive 
tired.gif
 ( I still get them during gamedays)

Back
Top Bottom