Marshall Mathers LP Appreciation

This album is the gem of Em's career. Damn near flawless, Only song I skip is The real slim shady. I remember I had the bootleg about 3 weeks before release and my boys and I would bump this while playing NBA 2k on dreamcast. I'm watching Bowling for columbine now and had the urge to listen to "The way I am" and ended up letting the whole album rock. Great album lets all appreciate. 

This album is the gem of Em's career. Damn near flawless, Only song I skip is The real slim shady. I remember I had the bootleg about 3 weeks before release and my boys and I would bump this while playing NBA 2k on dreamcast. I'm watching Bowling for columbine now and had the urge to listen to "The way I am" and ended up letting the whole album rock. Great album lets all appreciate. 

1 of my favorite albums of all time...
smokin.gif
This was the 1st rap album I got into when I was real young & I was hooked.

Stan is 1 of my favorite story telling songs of all time... I remember keeping my TV when I was younger to try & catch the vid
laugh.gif
The build up on that song was crazy... Plus the live performance with Elton
smokin.gif

The anger on this album
eek.gif
(remember me, kill you, the way I am, etc). Can't forget Kim... That song scared the %$@! outta me when I was young.
roll.gif

Then you have your comedic songs, mixed with the disses, then the other songs proving some his points, plus the D12 feature... Flawless album.

pimp.gif

1 of my favorite albums of all time...
smokin.gif
This was the 1st rap album I got into when I was real young & I was hooked.

Stan is 1 of my favorite story telling songs of all time... I remember keeping my TV when I was younger to try & catch the vid
laugh.gif
The build up on that song was crazy... Plus the live performance with Elton
smokin.gif

The anger on this album
eek.gif
(remember me, kill you, the way I am, etc). Can't forget Kim... That song scared the %$@! outta me when I was young.
roll.gif

Then you have your comedic songs, mixed with the disses, then the other songs proving some his points, plus the D12 feature... Flawless album.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

SSLP >>> MMLP

Both are classics though

Blaspehmy. SSLP was too comical for me. On MMLP He stepped up wordplay, Realness evertything.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

SSLP >>> MMLP

Both are classics though

Blaspehmy. SSLP was too comical for me. On MMLP He stepped up wordplay, Realness evertything.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this album IS flawless

tied with ready to die for best rap album ever

/thread

Trolling is less obvious when you don't make three back to back trolling posts all on the first page. 
laugh.gif

Album is dope nonetheless though. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this album IS flawless

tied with ready to die for best rap album ever

/thread

Trolling is less obvious when you don't make three back to back trolling posts all on the first page. 
laugh.gif

Album is dope nonetheless though. 
pimp.gif

end of 8th grade, and summer. all i played while play GTA 2 (i believe)

prolly will not listen to it again. tho i know it word for word.

end of 8th grade, and summer. all i played while play GTA 2 (i believe)

prolly will not listen to it again. tho i know it word for word.

One of my favorite albums of ALL TIME.
The anger homie he carried...had me wishing I had problems with my moms just so I could relate on a deeper level.

MMLP will forever be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom