MANNY PACQUIAO SHIRTS AND SHOE AT NIKETOWN

Just heads up that Niketown San Francisco will be getting a Manny Pacquiao t-shirt in March for Filipino Heriatage Night in April. They will also get twoother t-shirts and a Air Trainer 1 later on that month just in time for the fight.

My boy is waiting for them to come in to take the pictures. He said he saw drawings of the t-shirts and that they are better than the Pac-Man Knows shirts forthe last fight. And the one for the Giants game is in Giant's colors.

Good info. Can't wait to see pics. When will this gear be releasing? Is there a exact date and how much?

would be cool if the jackets made for team pacquiao for his fights would be made available to the public.

I saw pics of these and they look FIRE!!! Man its a must get if your a Manny Pacquiao fan no joke! The Giants Manny Pacquiao heritage night shirt is so clean. It has the MP in the front with the swoosh and his face on the back and the SF giants logo on the sleeve and I think the filipino flag on the other. Can't remember right now.

Also the Fight Night shirts look so tight! It says "Team Pacquiao" on the front with a filipino flag on one sleeve and a nice design on the back. Icouldn't tell what it was but it was a super clean logo. The trainer shoe has the MP logo with the swoosh and they look tight as well. I am telling youthese Manny Pacquiao shirts are super tight and if your a fan of his I GUARANTEE you will not be dissappointed.

Update on when the shirts will hit...My boy told me that the Giants Pacquiao shirts should be in by the end of March and that the Team Pacquiao shirts for thefight come out on April 21st (the same day as Heritage Night at AT&T park).

Originally Posted by jordan723

I saw pics of these and they look FIRE!!! Man its a must get if your a Manny Pacquiao fan no joke! The Giants Manny Pacquiao heritage night shirt is so clean. It has the MP in the front with the swoosh and his face on the back and the SF giants logo on the sleeve and I think the filipino flag on the other. Can't remember right now.

Also the Fight Night shirts look so tight! It says "Team Pacquiao" on the front with a filipino flag on one sleeve and a nice design on the back. I couldn't tell what it was but it was a super clean logo. The trainer shoe has the MP logo with the swoosh and they look tight as well. I am telling you these Manny Pacquiao shirts are super tight and if your a fan of his I GUARANTEE you will not be dissappointed.

So, why didn't you post pics?

i know DISTRICT is getting a white color in the TEAM PACQUIAO, which NTSF will not be getting. NTSF will be getting a black colorway and a grey colorway.I'll try and see if I can get a photo for this thread. This thread is pretty weak without photos. i want to see what the shoes look like.

removed by request.
indifferent.gif

quote:

When are you guys going to get them in at District? I live right down the street.

I'm not sure. i don't work there anymore. When NTSF gets there shipment, they should probably get their shipment too.

Back
Top Bottom